PKI Central Purchases PKI Unlimited.com

Dane

What you see is correct! PKI Central has purchased and now runs PKI Unlimited.com. PKIC has saved PKIU from shutting down forever. Although it is undetermined what the future will hold, this site will stay open for your enjoyment and will work in conjunction with PKIU. While Aaron, the creator of PKIU, will no longer call the shots, he will remain putting his heart into the site becoming Head of Design. The PKIC team will now run PKI Unlimited with Dan being at the head. This is a great opportunity for YOU, the PKI community, because this will not only bring the community closer, but will provide a better site to bring you the latest information on Paramount’s Kings Island. Keep in mind that whatever we do, we will make sure that we create a better PKI community and bring you more information. We hope you will enjoy all the changes! :D

Image removed for design issues.

Edited by Dane

Oh yeah, not only am I the one that pays the bills, I'm the one that calls the shots even though I haven't been involved in the community in a while. But I'm back for good and you can only expect the best from PKI Central now!

I think the sites will merge eventually. I am sure Dan and Dane are very competent web programers, but I know, doing one site, without dynamic content is a bi***. I coudln't imagine doing a site like PKIC or PKIU. And I am sure that for simplicity's sake they will merge them. I just hope we get to keep our status. I am a newbie here, but on PKIU I am a bronze member. And there are lots of people that have a lot of posts. Will IBP let you merge forums and keep posts?

Also, I am happy for it, because I think the administration of PKIC is much better than PKIU. I am sure they will clean up the boards! I just about crapped my pants when I was that all the old moderators were now just plain old members like the rest of us!

Well best of luck to you The New Administration! :lol:

TheKlockster / thecopyczar

As everyone knows I will still continue to be a part of the future site and head up the next design. Between school and having my band's debut album being released nationwide within a few weeks, I simply no longer have the time to keep up with PKI Unlimited.com. I believe that with my design talent, and Dan's ideas and passion for PKI, the new site is going to be outstanding.

Also, from what I understand, Tanner and Tyson may be staying on board as photographers.

Stay safe everyone. :)

-Aaron