First ride at kings island?

Justin_M17

Terpy, you make me SO envious getting to ride The Racer on its opening day. I can come nowhere close!

But...at least I broke in properly at Kings Island on The Beast back in the early 2000s, and I SO regret not going sooner for reasons that I'll just let lie in the open sun forevermore dreaming of what could have been.

First ride of the day: Always The Beast and usually stay there for a while. Then ride Backlot before the line gets too long and work my way to The Racer. Usually from there to Son of Beast, but it depends on who is along and what mood they're in.

Last ride of the night: Just like the first ride, the last ride is The Beast as well. Even if we have to run back there to catch it. Preferably, the last train of the night.

• 2 weeks later...
Terpy, you make me SO envious getting to ride The Racer on its opening day. I can come nowhere close!

But...at least I broke in properly at Kings Island on The Beast back in the early 2000s, and I SO regret not going sooner for reasons that I'll just let lie in the open sun forevermore dreaming of what could have been.

First ride of the day: Always The Beast and usually stay there for a while. Then ride Backlot before the line gets too long and work my way to The Racer. Usually from there to Son of Beast, but it depends on who is along and what mood they're in.

Last ride of the night: Just like the first ride, the last ride is The Beast as well. Even if we have to run back there to catch it. Preferably, the last train of the night.

I've never been on The Beast at night time, I shall put that on my list of things to do thursday when I go :)

1.Top Cats Taxi Jam in 1996. I still have one of those buttons they gave our group for the opening of FOF.

2.Firehawk just because of the lines but if i had to pick one. The Beast when there is still dew n the restraints.

I've never been on The Beast at night time, I shall put that on my list of things to do thursday when I go :)

You won't be disappointed. It's a neat ride. I always try to end my day with a night ride on The Beast. I'll be looking forward to hear how you liked it.

You won't be disappointed. It's a neat ride. I always try to end my day with a night ride on The Beast. I'll be looking forward to hear how you liked it.

Firehawk is pretty cool at night too. I keep trying to stretch my arms out in front of me while I ride, but those stupid restraints make it near impossible >.<

They also make it hopefully impossible for you to fall out or try to fly out.

That's important, you know.

I know, but it's a cool feeling to shut your eyes and pretend that you're actually flying. Until the people you're riding start to scream

My first coaster ever- Racer

My first flat ride- Pixie & ____ Swings

My first big thrill ride: Sling Shot (I was like 8 and even after that it took me two years to like roller coasters!)

First ride Daily- Either SOB, Firehawk, or Invertigo.

My first ride ever at Kings Island was the Smurf ride when I was about 5. My first roller coaster ever at Kings Island was Vortex when I was about 10.

I used to go to Drop Tower first every time we went but now we usually go to Son of Beast first!

~Ash

• 3 weeks later...

Firehawk is pretty cool at night too. I keep trying to stretch my arms out in front of me while I ride, but those stupid restraints make it near impossible >.<

That's interesting. I have no problem whatsoever in attaining "Superman" mode. May be a size thing. I'm____. (Think Big, REAL BIG)

• 3 weeks later...

My very first ride at Kings Island was The Vortex when I was 14 (which was about 12 years ago). I went with my dad and had been on some pretty crazy carnival rides, so being the brave one that I am, I went straight for the big one :lol:

The first ride I hit at Kings Island is either Delirium or Invertigo. I love Drop Tower, but if I ride that first, everything else at the park seems to pale in comparison. Nothing beats the adrenaline rush I get from DT.

the first ride i ever rode at Kings Island was tomb raider. i, along with the rest of my group, had no idea what it did but it sounded cool.

we quickly learned that it might not have been the best ride to start out with but i liked it anyway (even after standing in line for over an hour.

• 1 month later...

My first ever ride at KI was in 1998, when I rode The Beast. And I was like 8 or 9 and I didn't know you had to keep your head still as you went through the helix, so of course, we went into the helix and my head to the right and hit the seat and busted my ear open. So from then on out, I learned to keep my head still. Haha

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I can't remember, my very first ride, but normally I first go on Adventure Express, then get on Flight of Fear a few times. Until I was 8 years old I was afraid to go on roller coasters that go upside down. I kinda feel like a wimp realizing that my friend's first roller coaster was The Racer and he got on all of the big rides the first time he went.