6-11-08

Phantom Theater

We arrived around the park at 12:30,and went to Adventure Express.Next we went to The Racer and rode both sides.Then,Flight Deck!Flight Deck was so bad with the cicadas,that when we were just going up the lift hill my friend started screaming after one flew about 2 feet away!So on the brake run of FD we find that their was smashed cicada guts on her shirt,then a cicada landed on her.She screamed so loud that everyone in the station had stopped and looked and the ride op had to ask if everything was alright.I thought that was extremely funny! :lol: Then we rode Drop Tower,Then Beast 2 times,then we went to Boomerang Bay.Yup,cicadas were pretty bad their to!So while we walked up the stairs of every slide she screamed at the dead,and alive ones.After Boomerang Bay,we were so hungry that we had to leave.We had 2.00 left for some snack.Cmon,5.50 for a bag of chips and dip!Today was fun but not my greatest KI trip ever!!

Yeah the cicadas are absolutly terrible! I work at the park taking photos and it is crazy how many times I've been about to take a photo of a group and i cicada lands on someone and they freak out and then you have to wait for like 10 minutes for them to calm down again. It's already ridiculously hot and then you add incredibly annoying bugs to the mix, yeah it's bad.