Names for the new attraction

Monroe

Well I was going to wait to see if KI was going to have a naming contest for the "new attraction", what ever it may be. But as most have noticed in the "rumored coaster for '09" thread a lot of people already are throwing names out. I thought that I would start this to lessen the strain on the other thread. Just post your name and theme ideas here, and when it opens the one who is closest can have bragging rights.

Name: Crazy Horse

Theme song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MyRiNZDb5EY

(Thanks to Thrill_Biscuit for the song)

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I like this idea to put all the members’ suggestive/wishful names of the rumored coaster in one place. In the above referenced thread I suggested I would like to see the word “Valley” put in the name in some way., because of the area it’s covers and because the name of the RR is Kings Island Miami Valley Railroad.

Some possible with Valley in it:

Miami Valley Coaster

Miami Valley Mine Coaster

Miami Valley Drop Coaster

Beasts Valley

I also like tggers in the other thread too.

^Valley of The Beast has a nice ring to it. The only name with valley in it that I can think of is: Hidden Valley Ranch. But that does not sound meaty enough. (Oh great now I am hungry). The Other name I was thinking of was: River Snake, be careful of its bite and its venomous spray!

Oh come on, Steve Perry is still alive so it can't be that bad.

As for Fossil the ride? Well that is not that bad of an idea. Fossil the ride, powered by HHO (Maybe that is what the splash down is for.)

^^It's not Journey without Steve Perry. I did not listen to that much music back then, but Journey is not the same with out him. Same with Styx-Dennis DeYoung, Van Halen-David Lee Roth, Fleetwood Mac-Stevie Nicks, Genesis-Phil Collins, and many others.

They drained Swan Lake to make it....

maybe we could call it "Ugly Duckling"

As much fun as I think it would be to have a naming contest, and have our ideas heard,

I have a hard time believing that they would spend this much money on a ride,

and not have a name and full theming already planned out.....

I did like

Weld-A-Beast when I read it, pretty good!

or maybe Gold Rush, something to that effect being in River town

Kind of an interesting name, sort of challenges riders to maybe not hold on. The song was a little much to listen to, but my heavy metal days went out with ACDC Hells Bells, and my fathers liver and onions. Then again it could be like naming your dog stay, we will find out in less than a year. Keep coming up with the names and ideas people. This is kind of fun.

Being that in theory, or in speculation, the giant dwarf star dubbed Planet-X or Nibiru, hence the Mayan calendar, is going to be visible with the naked eye in March of 2009. ( In accordance with the Mayan's this body should pass through our solar system and the Earth by 12/21/12 ) I would name the in theory, and in speculation giant attraction by the same name. ......"NIBIRU".

I was thinking of 2 names. They arent the best, but maybe...

Rampage??

or

Rictor?? As in a rictor scale for an earthquake. It could have an earthquake theme??

a. Rampage? There is a certain park in Alabama that would like a word with you:

http://www.rcdb.com/ig475.htm

b. As for earthquakes, the word is Richter. And I would imagine there are certain folk that would come calling were that name used, too....like the Charles Francis Richter heirs.