Names for the new attraction

Monroe

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Only Queen fans will understand this one:

I trust the coaster, if that is what it is, will accommodate fat bottom girls...

Fat bottom girls...they make the rockin' world go 'round!

Are there any western movies that have kinda generic names that could be used? Like Hang 'Em High? Not necessarily my suggestion, just an example.

"That last one sounds like an off brand of flour! Actually, I think I have seen cookies with that brand name"

Thunder Valley then, wait that might be a name brand for a laxative. :ph34r:

They should name it "Dirty Dozen" but it would HAVE to have 12 inversions :P

Only Queen fans will understand this one:

I trust the coaster, if that is what it is, will accommodate fat bottom girls...

Fat bottom girls...they make the rockin' world go 'round!

Are there any western movies that have kinda generic names that could be used? Like Hang 'Em High? Not necessarily my suggestion, just an example.

Like "Unforgiven" ?

• 2 weeks later...

Ok folks, I believe the theme is not going to be western. think about it....when the park put up the sign "ride sally ride" that is only there to throw off everyone and every website that has rumored to be called mustang. Why would they name the ride after a western theme when the entire ride is in the woods? However, there is one sign that gives the clue to the ride name, the sign reads "move slowly, do not disturb." I believe the theme they are working towards is something along the lines of amazon...When I think of an amazon, a certain snake comes to mind. Also, on all the signs read "the park strikes back in 2009" To me this is referring to something coming back to the park....maybe a cobra....but not a king cobra....After doing research, there is a "BOSKOBRA", which means forest cobra....They live in trees, land, and water!! aka the splashdown. It is the largest cobra in Africa and range in color. My guess for the name is BOSKOBRA....or something else in an amazon setting...

I believe the theme they are working towards is something along the lines of amazon

Seriously... you think they are going to give it an Amazonian theme?

That name would go good with the rivertown theme though.

Kidding right? Anacondas are located in South America only.

Shaggy

I believe the theme they are working towards is something along the lines of amazon

Seriously... you think they are going to give it an Amazonian theme?

That name would go good with the rivertown theme though.

Kidding right? Anacondas are located in South America only.

Shaggy

yes I am kidding.

With the quotes, clues i have seen recently and the recent discussion. I truly belive it will be named Cobra/King Cobra...

here is my rationale....

the reference to the name being a Mustang are somewhat deciving b/c... "what is the top of the line mustang called?" Cobra, Shelby Cobra, King Cobra (all depends on what era/decade)

those are my thoughts. and why not rename it? it will be fun.

With the quotes, clues i have seen recently and the recent discussion. I truly belive it will be named Cobra/King Cobra...

here is my rationale....

the reference to the name being a Mustang are somewhat deciving b/c... "what is the top of the line mustang called?" Cobra, Shelby Cobra, King Cobra (all depends on what era/decade)

those are my thoughts. and why not rename it? it will be fun.

Top of the line Mustang is a P-51D or H. (H was faster but not by much D could take turns just a hair quicker. More D's were produced than H)

^^People say it can't be named some thing because they do not want it named that. We will see who has bragging rights when it is announced.