Crowds?

webboysmd

Hello everyone,

Last year when we went to KI, no one was there. It was a Wednesday and we walked onto everything. Any idea on how crowds have been this year? We are going on a Thursday, so hopefully it'll be like last year, but I was wondering if the park has been packed on the weekdays this year.

Thanks!

SMD

Hello everyone,

Last year when we went to KI, no one was there. It was a Wednesday and we walked onto everything. Any idea on how crowds have been this year? ...

I haven't been to the park yet this year, but in the past I've learned that a major factor in how crowded it will be is the weather. It's almost always less crowded Monday thru Thursday, and if there has been rain/storms in the days leading up to your visit and a chance of rain on the day you are going then that seems to keep the crowds down. A few years ago we went on a Thursday in June were there had been scattered thunderstorms all week. It was so un-crowded that we didn't have to wait for any of the coasters - even The Beast or Flight of Fear.

-Glenn

I was there Wednesday. Weather was beautiful and we didn't wait for more than 15 minutes for anything. All we did were the major thrill rides.

Vortex and Beast were down until mid afternoon. We got stuck on top of Vortex for about 15 minutes around 9:30 pm. Great spot to watch the sunset over the park!