New coaster photos only thread

segdog2

Thought it would be good to have a thread with construction photos to show progress. Use this tread for photos and descriptions only. This way we dont have to search through 100s of pages to see photo progress. Thanks.

Thought it would be good to have a thread with construction photos to show progress. Use this tread for photos and descriptions only. This way we dont have to search through 100s of pages to see photo progress. Thanks.

isn't that what KIC's Photo Gallery is for?

I think he means more for the people who do not have access to post pics in the photo gallery, IE, the common man.

That and for info that is pertinent to the construction, which the other thread is kinda thin on, and heavy on the off topic side.

so i searched the photo gallery and didnt find any construction photos for the new coaster. if i was better at the interwebs i would collect all the photos and put them here myself. sure would be nice to go to one place to see all the latest construction photos.

I love how we are 7 posts in and still have yet a single photo to view. :)

They're just building a new floral/nature center and going to put wild animals back in the park... :lol:

I know, shouldn't reply to your own post. But I forgot myself. And the most important thing is that I forgot there are wild animals there every day. They're called the unruly, uncontrolled, undisciplined guests that show up in the park every day.

• 1 month later...

Speaking of wild animals in the park...I saw a mama deer and her baby eating the ivy off a vertical support on The Beast the other day...we were going up the second lift and someone says "is that a deer!?" and someone else says "no that's two deer"...and sure enough there they were down and to the right...I would post a picture, but A: I don't have one...and B: this doesn't seem to be a good photo posting thread...

Speaking of wild animals in the park...I saw a mama deer and her baby eating the ivy off a vertical support on The Beast the other day...we were going up the second lift and someone says "is that a deer!?" and someone else says "no that's two deer"...and sure enough there they were down and to the right...I would post a picture, but A: I don't have one...and B: this doesn't seem to be a good photo posting thread...

Where is DeerHunter when you need him!

Thought it would be good to have a thread with construction photos to show progress. Use this tread for photos

http://www.kiDiamondback.com/public/latest...ry=construction

and descriptions only.

http://www.kiDiamondback.com/public/latest/blog/

This way we dont have to search through 100s of pages to see photo progress. Thanks.

Or create 100 more threads:

http://www.KICentral.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=14406