suggestions for special days at ki

popwar

i think there should be certain days of the year where they have a discount or a free thing to give away on certain days . suggestions i have thought of is

A - Half price food/drink day (lol like that will ever happen) :lol:

B - the priced rides could be cut in half or more like days of thunder instead of 6 for a driver it would be 3. i know they do this with skyflyer and slingshot but they should do it for days of thunder also. and with the basketball thing even though i dont play it.

C - double the tries at the ring toss and other games that cost money.

everyone else post suggestions if you got any. it could happen. ( no not mcdonalds )

and another thing. im suprised they havent put a mcdonalds in Kings Island as theres one every 5 miles or less anywhere you drive.

i think there should be certain days of the year where they have a discount or a free thing to give away on certain days . suggestions i have thought of is

A - Half price food/drink day (lol like that will ever happen) :lol:

B - the priced rides could be cut in half or more like days of thunder instead of 6 for a driver it would be 3. i know they do this with skyflyer and slingshot but they should do it for days of thunder also. and with the basketball thing even though i dont play it.

C - double the tries at the ring toss and other games that cost money.

everyone else post suggestions if you got any. it could happen. ( no not mcdonalds )

and another thing. im suprised they havent put a mcdonalds in Kings Island as theres one every 5 miles or less anywhere you drive.

A - I think theres a special if you have a plat/gold pass

B - Get there in the early morning all pay to ride attractions start out between 5 - 10 dollars.

C - Never in a million years

I think KI should do what Cedar Point does, they have the twilight hours. You get in for 1/2 price at 4 on the nights CP is open til 11 or at 5 pm when CP is open til 10:00.....last year in AUgust at KI they did that the week before School started. I am thinking the 2nd to last weekend in AUgust b/c we took a neighbor's child then.

I think KI should do what Cedar Point does, they have the twilight hours. You get in for 1/2 price at 4 on the nights CP is open til 11 or at 5 pm when CP is open til 10:00.....last year in AUgust at KI they did that the week before School started. I am thinking the 2nd to last weekend in AUgust b/c we took a neighbor's child then.

At Sliver Dollar City if you go in after 3pm you can go the next day for free. Along the same lines, I seriously doubt KI would ever do that, though.

Oh, really? Would it surprise you to know they did just that for many, many years? When discounted tickets were being offered for $19.99, $24.99 and $29.99, depending on the market, as recently as yesterday, you can't expect to ALSO get in free the night before. Stay tuned.

I didn't know they offered discounted tickets at the gate? Still don't get the day & 1/2 for the price of 1 day, though. Or do you???