Halloween Haunt 2008 Speculation

RingMaster

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ive never understood people that know something and cant keep it to themselves. Then they have to make some big announcement about it. Just interesting.

I know I have friends that if I told everything the told me I would end up in trouble... :)

:rolleyes:

Well you know the saying...

Those that Know Talk

And Those that Don't Know Talk as well.

Its not a rumor if you work there and have been exposed to the information. Than its going against your Employment Handbook which you received, and agreed that you understood it.

For everyone else, I'm sorry for censoring you, but the leaks have gotten out of hand. Rest assure, Halloween Haunt will be officially announced soon.

Its not a rumor if you work there and have been exposed to the information. Than its going against your Employment Handbook which you received, and agreed that you understood it.

For everyone else, I'm sorry for censoring you, but the leaks have gotten out of hand. Rest assure, Halloween Haunt will be officially announced soon.

Thank you for the clarification Big Brother. ;)

I will be in the basement all next week so dont come looking for me... :lol:

Guest TombraiderTy

Wasn't it announced that the 2008 Halloween Haunt info would be released around Labor Day weekend? I wouldn't be surprised if we go to the park Saturday and there's a display with all the attractions, especially the new one :)

Well Celbel, all I can say is hang around long enough and you can find out pretty much all information long before the park releases it. Most of us are respectful enough to not use the forum or send through the forums private message system. <But text messages, yahoo and AIM are wonderful little things!>

yea me too, but im sure there just preparing for this busy weekend then after labor day itll be all about the haunt, but on a different subject, what was everybodys favorite haunted house at ki? not jus from last year but of all time....mine was definately route 666, the best one theyve ever had

Now, now....Ryan assured us all the park set attendance records during Bare Bones Nights....which of course explains the schedule for same this year!

Well honestly, records could have been broken those nights.

The park had never been open on those nights in the parks history. So essentially, every day was a record.

And look at it this way - those records are likely to stand well into the future.

<It's all how you look at things.>

I think the lack of Bare Bones Nights has more to do with Halloween falling on a Friday (as opposed to a Wednesday) then anything else. We really wont know for sure if it was a calendar issue or if they didnt make enough money until 2011, the next time Halloween does not fall on a Fri-Sun.

BBN was soooo awesome! I got to go on some HH attractions....by my self! It was kind of lame because there were what? 4 actors in the maze? Yeah...end of the season, KI lacks many actors. My favorite is Massacre Manor; it makes me jump every time! Cornstalkers is also a favorite.