What rides make you "black out"

I was reading th topic "King Cobra returns" and it was getting off topic about blacking out. I made this thread so people won't have to get off topic on that one.

Ive blacked out on Millennium Force's first overbanked turn, and Goliath's helix turn around. I have also blacked out on both Huss Giant Frisbee's in the US (MaXair and Delirium.)

The two coasters you have mentioned (I assume you mean Goliath at Magic Mountain, NOT Six Flags Over Georgia and I'd add its Texas Twin, Titan, and Laser at Dorney Park, but only on a very hot day....

Actually i do mean the Goliath at SFOG. I have never been to SFMM or SFOT. And i haven't been on Laser yet... i might be going to Dorny Park this summer though...

MF (Bottom of first drop and overbanked turn)

Vortex (the uphill section right after the 2 loops)

Troika (Sometimes during the startup spins)

Face/off (During some part on the ride)

IJST (Helix)

Raptor (Sometimes Final Helix)

TTD (Launch)

Dominator (Final twists after corkscrews)

So yeah it happens to me alot, esp. when I sometimes get up real fast. :unsure:

Be aware that Dorney's Laser is for sale. Don't miss it! It's a great little ride!

It does look like a great ride! Much like a more intense Mind Bender..?

Yep, though much shorter....and, unfortunately, you are not allowed to pick your seat. Sometimes, if you are very, very nice to the ride operator, they will let you wait on the next train...but that's very rare...the problem is the station is very narrow and has almost no room....

Be aware that Dorney's Laser is for sale. Don't miss it! It's a great little ride!

It does look like a great ride! Much like a more intense Mind Bender..?

Yep, though much shorter....and, unfortunately, you are not allowed to pick your seat. Sometimes, if you are very, very nice to the ride operator, they will let you wait on the next train...but that's very rare...the problem is the station is very narrow and has almost no room....

Laser looks like it would be at a very nice Oktoberfest or County Fair.

Pardon the non-tech talk. What I meant is, there is the launch and the ride shoots straight into the dark. Then, a hard turn up and to the left. Right there. Don't know what element that starts.

I think it is the lauch from a lighted place straight into the dark and the brain can't keep up. :D

That make any sense?

Shockwave (SFOT) has some serious G's and if you're ever going to black out on a roller coaster it will be at the base of the first loop during a heat wave! As mentioned, Titan also packs a punch and is known for blackouts.

Surprisingly, Fahrenheit produced a pretty significant "grey-out" moment for me as well.

KI's coasters have never been a problem for me as far as blackouts go...Invertigo may be an exception there.

Coasters I have blacked out on:

BLST - the helix gets me everytime

Invertigo - in the cobra roll(?) Definately not my favorite coaster at Kings Island.

And also Shockwave and Titan at SFOT, I don't remember the specific spot, but they are both great rides.

The Beastie :unsure: right in the tunnel, i get soo scared!

So, they took the tunnel off! :)

That hill stills scares me tho!!! :( O and those weird color trains! I feel like im on the boat in willy wonka and the chocolate factory!

I've never blacked-out, I've never tunnel-visioned, I've never greyed-out!

And Yes, I have rode Invertigo, BLSC, TTD, and Millennium Force.

Only the last 2 have I even come close to greying out. TTD just pins me to the seat, and MF causes me to, for some reason, throw my hands in the air and enjoy the ride of my life B)

I was ridding King Cobra for the first time,

came out of the helix, and when we "snapped" upright, I got real dizzy, and tunnel vision.

I was almost passed out, not really hanging on, or even knowing where I was for that matter,

and then that dip to the side hit!

My head slammed over and hit either my shoulder, or the restraint. Not sure which one.

It busted my mouth something terrible. My teeth actually cut into my bottom lip!!!!!

I was still dazed and confused when we rolled into the staion. My girlfriend was screaming,

I looked like I just went 10 rounds with Mike Tyson, blood all over my face and shirt.

People in the station started screaming, the workers came running over to help me out.

I was stepping in post holes just trying to walk.

Needless to say, that was my ONLY ride on King Cobra, but hey, I got a free shirt out of the deal!!!

Sounds like you had fun! <_<

Reminds me of what my dad says every time I get off of SoB:

You people get on a ride, get hurt, and come off the ride hunched over, and you do that for fun? Jeesus The hell with trying to figure out you Coaster Freaks.

The only rides that hurts me is Ninja (SFOG), Maverick, and Mean Streak. How can SOB hurt anyone?... i love that ride! And also, even though Maverick gave me a head ache, i stayed on about 5 more times!