Does Delirium seem like its changed

ZukoGirl

I always think the ride time on Delirium is too short. The load/unload time always takes forever, too. Someone always doesn't put their shoes in the box and then they have to unlock everything and restart the process, anyone that stupid should be kicked off the ride ;).

I was at CP weekend before last and maXair was up and running both days I was there. I thought the ride time on all of CP's other flats was really short :(.

EDIT: Replaced omitted word

That story sure seems familiar! :)

Huss rides are soooo reliable....

Sarcasm will get you nowhere with me.

^dar-to-fly Name one Huss that did not have problems that did not have to be worked out before it ran smooth?

Yes there are Huss rides that run smooth on a regular basses, but most have had their share of problems. When I say share, I mean a vary large share, not just small things like fuses or sensors.

Dollywood is probably asking whose reliable ride they put beside Thunderhead!

It's funny you should say that, since when I was there last Monday (a week and a half ago), it was closed all day. I wasn't too disappointed.. overall, DW is a cool park, especially with the new coasters, rides, and section of the park.

Dollywood is probably asking whose reliable ride they put beside Thunderhead!

Some rides you can consider them exceptions, others are the rule. That is why I used the word "most" and not "all". As far as "name one ride"? Well that one next to Thunderhead did have its problems, but they also had one of the best install and start up crews in the business. Anticipation is the name of the game, and they did very well. (Even though it has been down all three times I have been there since it's install.)

From some of the info on Timber that I have seen, it actually has a pretty good up time log, not as good as Delirium but ok for its design. When I first saw the design, I think it was late '04 or early '05, I thought Huss was crazy for trying some thing like Timber. Now I just say bad words when I have to work on any Huss.

To respond to "Has Delirium changed"? All rides with a program change from time to time. It really all depends on who is programming it, and what the park wants.

I always think the ride time on Delirium is too short. The load/unload time always takes forever, too. Someone always doesn't put their shoes in the box and then they have to unlock everything and restart the process, anyone that stupid should be kicked off the ride ;) .

I was at CP weekend before last and maXair was up and running both days I was there. I thought the ride time on all of CP's other flats was really short :( .

EDIT: Replaced omitted word

I totally agree