Least Busiest Day

IheartKI

I know that supposedly Kings Island officials have instructed employees not to give away stats about which day has the least amount of guests...but I think I figured it out. The ice show, Endless Summer On Ice doesn't perform at all on Wednesdays. I think it is because this is the day that the park is the least crowded...and thats the day officials decided to give the skaters the day off.

I know that supposedly Kings Island officials have instructed employees not to give away stats about which day has the least amount of guests...but I think I figured it out. The ice show, Endless Summer On Ice doesn't perform at all on Wednesdays. I think it is because this is the day that the park is the least crowded...and thats the day officials decided to give the skaters the day off.

Believe it or not, the cast of Endless Summer on Ice was given a choice of a few days and elected to have Wednesdays off. That was last year. I'm not sure if they simply used the same schedule again this year or if they chose to have it off again.

Well quit giving away the system of how to find a good walk-on day, would ya! ;)

• Like 1

Well quit giving away the system of how to find a good walk-on day, would ya! ;)

ha ha! Just trying to help :) All I know is, if your planning on going on Wednesday, and you want to see an excellent ice skating show, you'll be SOL :)

• Like 1

This is the first year I've had passes so I hope I figure out the least busy days so I can make good use of them. I don't like big crowds, I have no idea how I let my friends talk me into the passes.

I've only gone on a Thursday so far, as soon as the park opened. All the rides had short lines. Drop Zone was walk-on. Crowds weren't bad at all. I was happy.

Most weeknights are good, in my experience. The crowds are usually light and get lighter as the night goes on. The park also tends to clear out early on Sunday nights as well.

There are some Sundays that I've noticed it takes a while for the crowds to filter in, leading to a good walk-on morning. There I go again, giving away secrets. :unsure:

• Like 1

The past four years we have stayed at Kings Island Resort And Conference Center. We have bought our park tickets there at the hotel for 5pm entry to close at the park and a full next day. We have gone on Tuesday evenings after 5pm. and the full day on Wednesday. Tuesday evening we are able to practically walk on any ride except for Firehawk. On Wednesday we go all day and have not experience a huge crowd either.

I would commend this type of itnerary to anyone who doesn't have a season pass and has to stay a hotel. The Kings Island Resort And Conference Center offers complimentary shuttle buses to and from the park so you don't have to pay for parking, the hotel has an indoor and outdoor pool, nice breakfast buffet that you can fill up on and not pay big prices at the park and you can go back to the hotel during the day if you have to cause the buses run all day long.

• Like 1

Last year I mostly went on Tuesdays and Thursdays. This year I've gone a good amount on Friday evenings from like 5-7. It's never been too crowded for me (except for the two Saturdays I went).

If you were looking for a park giving away their least busiest day, I'm pretty sure a couple years ago The Beach Waterpark charged less for admission on Tuesdays and Thursdays.

• Like 1

ya i agree the crowds are down on the weekdays i went on mondays still kindve busy but oh well i went on saturday last saturday the 14th and found that it wasnt too crowded at all.... surprised i got on 12 rides in 7 hrs to me thats pretty good. well i am going on thursday hope crowds are low

• Like 1