What will you do until PKI re-opens?

italianchef

I have classes to focus on; I need to time to strengthen my relationships with people especially 2: a ) my bf b ) my mother; I also need to spend some time with my family.

Not to mention I start student teaching for the first time ever January 3. And taking classes simultaneously.

You're and ED major Diana? What grade band? I am at UC Clermont studying Secondary Education, and Ill have to transfer to NKU to finish my degree. I hope to teach math or science.

ZosoBeast, are we going to have to start calling you Reverend Bill? :rolleyes::lol: Dont worry, I checked out that site too!

You're and ED major Diana? What grade band? I am at UC Clermont studying Secondary Education, and Ill have to transfer to NKU to finish my degree. I hope to teach math or science.

ZosoBeast, are we going to have to start calling you Reverend Bill? :rolleyes::lol: Dont worry, I checked out that site too!

Secondary Education: Integrated Sciences

I will be licensed to teach Anatomy & Physiology, Biology, Chemistry, Physics, Geology, Astronomy, Earth Science

So hopefully I will be SUPER marketable!

I will probably being playing lots of RCT3. Then, about mid-January, I will start looking at my on-ride photos and trying to remember what I was thinking at that exact moment. Sadly, I wish PKI had a video similar to Cedar Point's roller coaster video so I could fill the void. Guess I'll have to pop the CP vid instead. :(

I will probably being playing lots of RCT3. Then, about mid-January, I will start looking at my on-ride photos and trying to remember what I was thinking at that exact moment. Sadly, I wish PKI had a video similar to Cedar Point's roller coaster video so I could fill the void. Guess I'll have to pop the CP vid instead. :(

I wanna be this guy right here.

I've got the Brady Bunch and Partridge Family videos from Kings Island plus I have footage of PKI from the Travel and Discovery channels. Additionally, I taped the Nickelodeon Parade and will watch it often!

Tomorrow I am doing field work at 2 restaurants for articles. I guess work will keep me busy. The second restaurant is Chinese and I will take Mrs. Chef there for dinner.

Have a great off season!

Italian Chef

:chef:

I've still got a video from about 1992 (taped off of tv) featuring the making of Phantom Theater. I'll probably watch that a few times, and make copies in case the tape breaks or something.

Would it be possible for me to purchase a copy of that tape from you? I absolutely LOVE Phantom Theater and miss it very much.

Have a great off season!

Italian Chef

:chef:

I've still got a video from about 1992 (taped off of tv) featuring the making of Phantom Theater. I'll probably watch that a few times, and make copies in case the tape breaks or something.

Is that the piece where there is a guy taking the news lady on a tour of Phantom Theater while it is under construction?? If it is the guy the is talking is my dad.