Halloween Haunt

Screamscape "While it’s no surprise that Halloween Haunt is returning to Kings Island again this year we have heard one interesting rumor claiming that in addition to being bigger and better than ever before there is rumored to be a new indoor attraction “somewhere you would never expect.”

What if somewhere you would never expect was swan lake?

Anyone know anything about this.

BTW I doubt it is the lake but what if?

Not to mention now it's impossible to put a maze since they added the Panda Express shop inside.

That, and the fact that it gets annoying from both people screaming constantly in the maze from outside on a bench, and when the old big screens used to show football games and having to hear that while in the maze.

Highly highly doubt Swan Lake... the word liability comes to mind.

I've heard rumors of a new haunt in a new location, but nothing that people would be shocked about.

:lol: You and I have probably heard about the same thing. If so, I would have to agree with you that this attraction would not be in a location that would be shocking. The attraction itself may be shocking from the name I heard for it, but not the location.

how about the theater back between the turn-arounds for The Racer?

Someone mentioned the "abandoned" photo stations in RiverTown. I'm going to say not likely. I was pushing a stroller with a sleeping toddler in it Saturday and was walking on the "porches" of those buildings. can you say- MEGA storage locations?

Does anyone know if they have announced the pricing for HH this year?

And... are they going to make everyone clear the park for the hour that they are closed (6-7) and then re-enter?

Of course, I have a platinum pass and don't have to worry about the charge, but I always have friends with me that don't get season passes.

what was that space ever used for anyway?

It was indeed used for The Bat Que but now they chopped all the rails and now use it for storage like old trash cans and the carts that hold Vortex cars during the off season. but that is about much it that I know of. I haven't been down there since 2006!!!

there are a total of 4 steps that lead down there

1. as you go down the steps after you went over the station

2. after you went past the first steps there is another before you enter the station

3. where the line splits front middle and back

4. in front of the station

there are a total of 4 steps that lead down there

1. as you go down the steps after you went over the station

2. after you went past the first steps there is another before you enter the station

3. where the line splits front middle and back

4. in front of the station

You are right.

Tends to be a very claustrophobic feel when it's full of people. In fact, they normally opted to just let the line run out the station and down towards the Monster.

And... are they going to make everyone clear the park for the hour that they are closed (6-7) and then re-enter?

From how the calander reads, it appears like the park will be cleared and then re-opened.

http://www.visitkingsisland.com/mediakit/calendar.html

Which does bring up some intresting questions:

- will guests be allowed to leave HH and then re-enter later in the night? There has been talk in the past that the park would not allow people to do that.

- will the computers allow a season pass to be scanned twice? I personally have had issues with that at CP after taking a shower at Hotel Breakers to get the grimy water ride "stuff" off of me which led to the hand stamp also washing off.

- what kind of security presence will be at the park on Saturday nights? Please don't take my comment the wrong way, but having the park be open to 1:00am and combining that with a large group of teens at Halloween seems like it could be a potential issue.

It was put like that in the calendar to stress that the regular part activities will be stopping at 6, and Halloween Haunt will start at 7. This hopefully will get the people with young kids out before the scary people come out to play.

So there will be no closing with people pulled out of the park.

(Not official information, subject to change.)