Most rides on SOB

DropZone99

As alot of you know, i am a huge SOB fan. Most people can't ride the row too many times, defanitely not in a row. I was wandering if anyone knew the record amount of rides on SOB, it can be in a row or just spread out. I think that i could maybe beat it...?

I myself rode it nine times in a two hour window back in July of the year it opened. That was when the park had some exclusive ride time on Son of Beast from 9-11 pm for "pawprint" passholders. They actually shut down the ride an hour early to the general public so that we could get two hours of ERT. The reason they did this, was the original pass holder preview day of April 9th was canceled, because the ride wasn`t ready yet.

As alot of you know, i am a huge SOB fan. Most people can't ride the row too many times, defanitely not in a row. I was wandering if anyone knew the record amount of rides on SOB, it can be in a row or just spread out. I think that i could maybe beat it...?

I am a SOB fan too.

Last year I rode it 9 times in about 2 hours.

I have only gone it 2 times. Will never ride it again. But a kid that rode at the same time as we did, was on his 5th time and we saw him get back in line for a 6th.

You might try it again. Not that it's smooth by any means, but it is much smoother now than when it opened. (Especially since they have the brake set to almost stop at the mid-course.) I have enjoyed my rides on Sonny this year and last.