Forums Upgraded to IPB 1.3

Dane

Well, at the request of some members, I have finally upgraded the forums to Invision 1.3. Along with that, I fixed the "Latest Posts" and "PKI News" on the front page to count by thread and not by individual posts. I have also threw out this new "cool blue" skin that I think you guys will like. I have also installed "DarkSky" because Dan wanted to have a choice. B)

But in case you don't like the defult skin, you can select the stock IPB 1.3 skin in your Control Panel or DarkSky.

Keep it on PKI Central.com as you never know what we have up our sleeve for this offseason! :cowboy:

I liked the old splash buttons. I assume they were in honor of CDBB? The new skin is HOT. I love how the post go grey, blue, grey, blue. Also all the cool fading toolbars are really nice too.

I also noticed the other skin avaliable called "DarkSky." That one is cool too but not near as nice as this one.

Just my .02 cents. Keep up the great work! :D

I gotta say Hats off to Dane. :cowboy: I spent about three hours last night trying to figure out how to skin Invision Powerboard. I kind of have a vague comprehension of it, but its really hard. There are so many little tiny images you have to create. And the images have to be in indexed gif files, so a lot of it is pixel by pixel manipulation. Then there's they style sheet.

So don't underestimate the amount of work that went into reskinning this board. Good job Dane! :D