just curious

angimac

I was wondering what they do with the old costumes, like from the characters from Hanna Barbarra land. It would be neat to see like some kind of display of old costumes, souviners, old ride signs or parts. Ok, and if this has already been talked about, sorry, I can't go back and read a bunch of pages so don't yell at me :rolleyes:

I was wondering what they do with the old costumes, like from the characters from Hanna Barbarra land. It would be neat to see like some kind of display of old costumes, souviners, old ride signs or parts. Ok, and if this has already been talked about, sorry, I can't go back and read a bunch of pages so don't yell at me :rolleyes:

I think that's a really great question. I wish I had the answer......I know someone on here does.

Hopefully they will answer soon! I want to know too! :rolleyes:

Scooby and Yogi are both in "Endless Summer on Ice." It's awesome when Yogi comes out, everyone claps :)

Oh that's just neat that Yogi comes out! I haven't seen it. My kids are finally that age where I can take them to KI, they would love that, or I would :lol: ! I remember that boat ride you go through with the characters and all the different animated things. Some of that stuff would be neat to see. I cant imagine they would throw it all away!

I've only been to Cedar Pt. 2x's. I never realized they have a museum. KI has so much history, they definitely need one too.

^It would be a good use for the former "Paramount Story".

I didn't go there much when it was ran by Paramount. I vaguely remember kind of a walk through display of sorts outside. Is that it or was it somewhere inside?

Very very true. I've been wondering how they can still use the hannah barbera stuff if they don't own the rights anymore?? I know that they have Yogi Bear on Endless Summer on Ice and they are still selling a lot of Hannah Barbera stuff That isn't even on sale anymore. I miss Hannah Barbera land most of all. At least scooby doo is still there. I just don't know for how long! =(

I didn't go there much when it was ran by Paramount. I vaguely remember kind of a walk through display of sorts outside. Is that it or was it somewhere inside?

It was the garden area with the gates to the left of the Eiffel Tower. At one time, a Pacer from Wayne's World was on display there, along with other props. And stones for various Paramount movies were inset in the bricks. The stones have now been flipped over so they look like merely gray squares.

It was the garden area with the gates to the left of the Eiffel Tower. At one time, a Pacer from Wayne's World was on display there, along with other props. And stones for various Paramount movies were inset in the bricks. The stones have now been flipped over so they look like merely gray squares.

Ok, I remember that. It was nothing too spectacular. If anyone goes on 4th of July, I'd love to hear about it. With the Hanna Barbera characters coming out, that would be a trip down memory lane for me (a good trip)!