Hypersonic

zl422

come on...it aint going to happen...we are getting a NEW coaster if anything.

I know for a fact that KI isn't relocating Hypersonic anytime soon, but i would like to see it come to KI in a few years. I highly doubt that it will ever come to KI.

COME ON...SERIOUSLY!!!

there is not way that KI is getting this...No Cedar Fair park is going to get it...

1. The land clearing and swan lake is for a B&M more than likely due to the size of the splashdown...

2. If it were going to be relocated to another CF park, then why would it be listed as for sale here

I think Hypersonic could very well in up in SFKK's hands.

Six Flags is taking out any ride that isn't nearly totally reliable. Given that, and Six Flags financial condition, not to mention the current emphasis at Kentucky Kingdom (think water park), I'd say the chances of Hypersonic XLC ending up at SFKK are somewhere between none and none.

No, he's saying that KK is focusing on adding waterpark attractions. The waterpark is what is the main draw for that park.

Hypersonic would be best to just be scrapped. You think TTD has had problems, Hypersonic is far worse, IMO.

No, he's saying that KK is focusing on adding waterpark attractions. The waterpark is what is the main draw for that park.

Hypersonic would be best to just be scrapped. You think TTD has had problems, Hypersonic is far worse, IMO.

is ttd top thrill dragster?