? about coasters

lil lynn

Generally Hyper coasters are 200 -299 feet high and do not have any inversions. Millenium Force is a Giga Coaster and TTD I have heard called a Strata Coaster

i thought that a hyper coaster was a lable givin to any roller coaster between the height of 200-299 ft. mainly because they called Son of Beast (when it still had the loop) a hyper-twister coaster. but then about two or three weeks ago coasterkidman had the def. of a hyper coaster which said what you posted.

edit- sorry i never heard Son of Beast called a hyper-twister, what i ment was a hyper-woodie

Generally Hyper coasters are 200 -299 feet high and do not have any inversions. Millenium Force is a Giga Coaster and TTD I have heard called a Strata Coaster

i thought that a hyper coaster was a lable givin to any roller coaster between the height of 200-299 ft. mainly because they called Son of Beast (when it still had the loop) a hyper-twister coaster. but then about two or three weeks ago coasterkidman had the def. of a hyper coaster which said what you posted.

I believe that Mega coaster is the term for any coaster between 200-299ft.

I think they're interchangeable really. I more commonly hear hyper coaster refer to 200-299 but I've heard mega coaster too. I would guess that hyper just lacks inversions whereas a mega has inversions, both of which are the same height. I may be wrong though.