All you can eat BBQ

jaybot007

Need information about the all you can eat BBQ at KI. Is it worh it? Is it cheaper to purchase on line or are they the same price in the park? We will be going this sat and would appreciate any info before I go. Thanks! :rolleyes: Oh yeah also anyone ever use these 19.99 coupons selling on ebay at the park? I dont know if these things are legit.

Add an all-you-can-eat picnic meal to your ticket for just $12.99 for adults and $6.99 for juniors under 48" tall. Buy your meal ticket in advance and you'll enjoy a picnic-style meal complete with Southern Fried Chicken, hamburgers, hot dogs, baked beans, potato salad, unlimited soft drinks and ice cream treats! Kids under 3 are Free

Refreshments and food are served from 3:00 - 4:30pm. This great money-saving meal deal is available every day in our Picnic Grove but hurry, space is limited.

That is straight from visitkingsisland.com. It doesn't specify whether the price is the same at the park or not.

Add an all-you-can-eat picnic meal to your ticket for just $12.99 for adults and $6.99 for juniors under 48" tall. Buy your meal ticket in advance and you'll enjoy a picnic-style meal complete with Southern Fried Chicken, hamburgers, hot dogs, baked beans, potato salad, unlimited soft drinks and ice cream treats! Kids under 3 are Free

Refreshments and food are served from 3:00 - 4:30pm. This great money-saving meal deal is available every day in our Picnic Grove but hurry, space is limited.

That is straight from visitkingsisland.com. It doesn't specify whether the price is the same at the park or not.

Thanks what I would like to know is if the price is the same at the gate.

I'm now officially a fan of the Backyard BBQ. We ate there on Tuesday and found it to be very tasty, though it could benefit from potato chips IMO. :) They just go with the elected choice of cuisine.

I hadn't been to the picnic grove since 06, and was rather amused that they changed the names on the buildings to ride names. I was very pleased that both Beast and Racer got one of their own and they had the biggest!