19.99 Kings Island Coupon

jaybot007

• 3 weeks later...

I bought two off of there and just got them today. They are copys of a coupon. They can not be used. They are on real thin paper and they even bleeed througha little bit on other side. Plus the border isn't the same all the way around. I can't believe that they work at the gate. Maybe the teenagers that work there .Get so many coupons that they don't care. I will be throwing mine away.

I bought two off of there and just got them today. They are copys of a coupon. They can not be used. They are on real thin paper and they even bleeed througha little bit on other side. Plus the border isn't the same all the way around. I can't believe that they work at the gate. Maybe the teenagers that work there .Get so many coupons that they don't care. I will be throwing mine away.

If this is indeed a scam, you should report it to law enforcement. I know that to you it was only $40 or so, but if the perpetrators are doing this to hundreds of people, the authorities should be made aware of it.

The key to Ebay is knowing the seller...make sure you check his/her feedback. To be even more safe, if you pay by Paypal, choose to have it paid from your credit card instead of being withdrawn from your bank account...that way if you do not get your item you can always dispute the charge. In the past I have bought one of these coupons with no problem. I live in Illinois & the stores around here do not have them like they do in the Cinci area...so it was worth it for me to pay a couple of bucks for one instead of searching around when I got there. I picture a lot of the sellers of these coupons just some teenagers who are enterprising enough to just pick up a few extra and make an extra buck in the summer without having any real "overhead".

Reading what I have, I shall recant on my previous comment on this topic, which the powers that be made sure did not make it to many eyes in the first place. But here is the main question: where do these coupons (the legitimate ones) originate from in the first place? How can you get a hold of any original? Maybe that's the topic that really needs to be discussed.

They give away the 19.99 coupons at schools, if its the one with Delirium on it. At my school at the book store they just had an entire stack of them you could take at any time! And the ones at my school were on very thin paper in the first place. But my school had TONS of these coupons. I also know that they give them away at other schools too. So some stupid kid some where thought he'd make a quick buck by selling these coupons.

Reading what I have, I shall recant on my previous comment on this topic, which the powers that be made sure did not make it to many eyes in the first place.

My comments were actually posted in another topic closely related to this one but dealing with the same subject. They were not removed. Sorry for the confusion. Anyways, I wonder if they will be doing the BOGO (Buy One Get One) coupons at Wendy's this year. Does anyone know if they did last year?

I have stacks of coupons that say:

"Pay Less- Get More $25.99 gets you in the door!"

It is for $25.99 per adult $19.99 per jr/sr (up to six tickets per coupon)

July 1-August 24 and August 30-September 1

Don't know if those are the same, but wanted to pass along.

Thing is, I'm a passholder, so they don't do me any good!

I have stacks of coupons that say:

"Pay Less- Get More $25.99 gets you in the door!"

It is for $25.99 per adult $19.99 per jr/sr (up to six tickets per coupon)

July 1-August 24 and August 30-September 1

Don't know if those are the same, but wanted to pass along.

Thing is, I'm a passholder, so they don't do me any good!

I don't know how it works for KI but for KD we have pre paid tickets/gift cards that you can get from local retailers so you can bypass the ticket window & go straight to the gate