Adams Family Coaster

familyman

I wish they would dump fearfest and bring back Winterfest. There was nothing like hot chocolate, fresh candy in the candy store, train rides, and ice skating on the fountain. I miss that stuff. sad.gif

What if they had both? And do you really wish that there was no FearFest?

Winter fest would be a great addition for sure. I went to the Columbus zoo last night to see the winter lights and loved it. Roasted nuts and hot chocolate were everywhere. The cold did not keep anyone away. I still have an ornament that my mom bought all of us kids way back when PKI used to have it.

Same here I wish PKI had a winterfest still I remember a little bit of it when the smurfs where at the park and I remember a little skating rink for kids.I never go to fearfest so if they made it shorter I wouldnt mind because for one thing Halloween isnt a holiday and I never really cared much for halloween.

I remember the Smurfs Enchanted Voyage during WinterFest the line was backed up as far as the eye could see and that skating rink your speaking of was called Scrappys Skaing rink and it was an Ice skating rink for kids they also had the Smurf goodies shop open(what is now Huckleberry Dairy).

From what I have been hearing, FearFest next year might be scaled back a little bit, or shortened in length when compared to this year. The word on the street is that next winter could be the year Winterfest finally returns. The reason for the shortened FearFest would be to allow for preparations for Winterfest to occur. I just hope that if it does occur, that season pass holders get free admission or a good disount to it. Regardless of there being any coaster open, it would be nice to be able to stroll along the paths at PKI and at least ride a ride or two like the Carousel or Scooby.

I seriously doubt that they shorten Fear Fest. If you think about it you only have some many weekends in October. For all the time and efforts it takes to get it ready making it shorter would kill it. Halloween is a big business. It is now the second largest holiday.

Legend Rider, that is not what has been rumored about the antiques. The original rumor was that the tiques would make a return as the Nickelodeon Toonpike. Now, many seem to think it will turn in to the Spongebob car wash. The Addams Family ride was a concept in a Paramount survey. It was a vertical drop coaster that went through the Addams Family graveyard.

I agree Legend Rider. Anything with the Adams Family theming would be great. I am not sure how well the Spnonge Bob car was thing would fair with families. Not to mention what it could do to the cars.

oh my, i could not handle a spongebob ride, it would cause me to go into shock, spongebob is everywhere, the action theater is almost too much as it is!

but truly if it were either of the toon themes, there would definitely be bright colors and all, grr! i like deeper colors to the tiques... and vintage colors, deep green, deep red, lighter red, lighter blue, taxi yellow, this is more appropriate!

^ okay thats just rude! I agree with ghost Halloween isnt a holiday Christmas is a holiday I dont bout you but I dont get holiday pay for halloween do you ?Sadly FearFest will be short this upcoming year be prepared to start halloween early in september.

^ okay thats just rude! I agree with ghost Halloween isnt a holiday Christmas is a holiday I dont bout you but I dont get holiday pay for halloween do you ?Sadly FearFest will be short this upcoming year be prepared to start halloween early in september.

there are 3 holidays...

Snapper UH...

Christmas, 4th of July, and Halloween...

Christmas is Shops and Food and Baby Rides,

4th is Family Rides and Kiddie Rides,

Halloween is the Thrills and Family Rides,

Halloween happens to be one of the Biggest Holidays for Holiday World, but sadly, no Halloween or Christmas activities Exist, [tear] there used to be, but i beleive the park lost money so it all ultimately flopped, they had sled races int the hill where raven's station is now, and ice skating and lots of activities, but no rides... except the train i think... but the train was the original ride... 1946 baby! 59 years of operation?

Sadly FearFest will be short this upcoming year be prepared to start halloween early in september.

Ask anyone I work with, I already start fearfest early on TRTR; giving guests frights using masks, rubber claws, and some cool sound effects. You'd be amazed how easy it is to scare people using simple props when they're already confused about what they're waiting in line for.

there are 3 holidays...

Snapper UH...

Halloween happens to be one of the Biggest Holidays for Holiday World, but sadly, no Halloween or Christmas activities Exist, [tear] there used to be, but i beleive the park lost money so it all ultimately flopped, they had sled races int the hill where raven's station is now, and ice skating and lots of activities, but no rides... except the train i think... but the train was the original ride... 1946 baby! 59 years of operation?

Thanksgiving...Easter...Christmas...4th of July...those are holidays Halloween isnt a holiday its just for fun and AlienSeed I agree it is easy to frighten people with simple use of props.

there are 3 holidays...

Snapper UH...

Thanksgiving...Easter...Christmas...4th of July...those are holidays Halloween isnt a holiday its just for fun and AlienSeed I agree it is easy to frighten people with simple use of props.

not even thanksgiving or easter...

yet ;-)

praying for a mega-expansion soon, need more rides... not just more of the #2 waterpark in world...