Photos from the 4th of July and Fireworks

Dane

What,Ride sally ride?Slippery when wet?Move Slowly?Those arnt to good of clues.Great fireworks photos!

The Song "Mustang Sally" by Wilson Pickett, has "ride Sally ride" as a backing vocal. The new coaster will probably be called "Mustang" is my guess

Man I wish I could have been here for this. Personally I think it takes a whole lot more courage to do what he did than what robbie knieval did. Great pictures of the fireworks! Fireworks are definately one of my favorite things to photograph. I was lucky enough to be at the Magic Kingdom on th 3rd for the perimeter fireworks show. Last night however I was working greeter at the Jungle Cruise while the fireworks were going off. 70,000 people at the Magic Kingdom yesterday :blink:.

"oh no, that must be a boat skipper shooting flares up, we better head into the jungle to rescue them!"

I can't freaking believe I didn't see the Clown Band.

Rick's beer belly made me chuckle a little. Probably more the American flag belly shirt than anything.

I was on pins and needles watching this, especially when he was going up the incline at either end of the rope. I would always cringe a bit when ever he would wobble and say "STEADY ON THE ROPE!"

It was quite a nice day, really. The rain and prospect of a large crowd helped to keep the lines short and the masses under control. I finally got to ride The Crypt since it's become The Crypt. I sat in the back row both times and it was quite amazing. I'm very impressed with the ride itself. The scenery, on the other hand, left a lot to be desired.

I was really excited by the teaser signs on the construction area fence. I really hope they play this ride's hype up to its full potential.