New Coaster at Carowinds

TH13TEEN

It has not been confirmed by Carowind so It is still a rumor.

OK

So you have been presented evidence. You have actually seen plans and diagrams.

And you are saying it's a rumor because the park has not confirmed it?

I'm guessing that you also believe the Emperor is Wearing Clothes Because He Says He Is.

OK

I'm guessing that you also believe the Emperor is Wearing Clothes Because He Says He Is.

I saw the same story on www.newsplusnotes.com web site. The story had pictures of the site plans (both of the existing saturator ride site and the boomerang layout). check it out. :blink:

OK

You have a point.

Carowinds is so lucky if they get a trashy boomerang. Another star in the sucky column for CF.

Trashy?

I didn't see anything in the plans or story that indicated that it was going to be themed trashy?

Nope. It was the Batman rides at Six Flags that were themed to trashy, and those weren't Boomerangs or Vekomas even. Obviously, ragerunner is confused. It happens to all of us.

Terpy, who once made Millennium Force the tallest B and M, right here on these pages...much to the surprise of CaastersRZ, and even unto himself

Good for Carowinds. I prefer Head Spin to Face/Off, but I think I'm in the minority on that one.

I've also heard that the super saturator's water elements haven't been working right for some time now. Not sure if that is true.

We just got back from Carowinds this weekend. I don't understand the comment that no one likes the Saturator ride. It had a large line every day that we were there except early Sunday morning due to the morning being cool out.

I thought it was fun and, actually, enjoyed watching the ride run more than riding it. Kids were having a "blast" manning the guns and water cannon thing (you push a buttin and this upsurge of water hits riders as they go by in a couple places). Then, the revenge from the sky was a hoot!

Those bars look remarkably uncomfortable. Padding certainly would be nice.

A statement that would apply to almost all trains, both in the seats and lapbars. I agree. Coasters would cause far less pain, and therefore be able to run more wildly if the seats and lapbars had padding.