LaRosa`s Balloon Glow Review

CoastersRZ

Even a rainy third of July could not stop Coney from holding the LaRosa`s Balloon glow, or hundreds of people from showing up to the park.

Fourteen hot air balloons glowed on Coney`s lawn for two hours. And the night was capped off by a fifteen minute Rozzi`s fireworks show (which started fifteen minutes early due to rain in the area).

Click here to see photos from the event.

But wait, there`s more. Click here to see a video from the Larosa`s Balloon Glow at Coney Island.

Additionally, check out the photos of Coney`s three new attractions. The River Runner, Eurobungy Dome, and Turtle Parade.

• Like 1

Bear in mind that in the State of Ohio, amusement park operators must follow all manufacturer recommended height requirements. I`m not positive if that 48" height requirement was mandated by the manufacturer or not. I was a little shocked when I first heard the height requirements for that ride.

That being said, the ride does have quite a little bit of a "pop" to it. More so then the Viking Fury at Kings Island. It certainly got my stomach a little bit, while the one at Kings Island never really does.

Thanks for the kind comments on the video. Hopefully, by the end of the year, I`ll be able to cut a few more videos for Coney Island Central.

Well, I`m out of time. I have to go down to Coney right now to work a double shift in the rides department!

• Like 1