so about fear fest

fearfestrulz

In 2000, Fearfest was created and was it's first year of operation. The park and the KI Ent. Dept. contracted Lynton V. Harris and his company, the Sudden! Impact Entertainment Group, to come into the park and set-up about 5 or so of his own haunts. The haunts were:

-The Freezer: A haunt themed as a large, industrial (walk-in) freezer that was home to several frozen bodies! This haunt was located directly under the Eiffel Tower in a tent.

-The Sewer: KI's first 3D haunted attraction themed as a terrorfying walk through a downtown sewer! This was located in the Festhaus.

-PsychoPath: Now named Trail of Terror!

-The Mummy Revenge: Located in the Enchanted Theater, this was a mummy/egyptian themed walk through based off the popular movies at the time: The Mummy.

-Torture Tower: Located atop the Eiffel Tower, one would have to ride the bloody elevator to the top... only to be never picked up again! ;)

-Pirate Jack and the Legend of Halloween: Located in the Paramount/KI Theater, this was another 3D haunt that was themed as a halloween comic book that came to life! The main character, Pirate Jack, was the central icon character to Fearfest and this attraction! He's the guy in my avatar!

-Museum of Horrors: This was a totally rethemed, and SCARY AS HELL, Phantom Theater! Guest would ride there way through the haunted museum were, not every artifact is trying to eat you! ;) This was by far MY favorite attraction at the initial Fearfest, I wish the park would do something like this again! The dark ride even featured the classic animatronics, but also live actors on the ride!

I hope this helps. -Hauntguy

In 2000, Fearfest was created and was it's first year of operation. The park and the KI Ent. Dept. contracted Lynton V. Harris and his company, the Sudden! Impact Entertainment Group, to come into the park and set-up about 5 or so of his own haunts. The haunts were:

-The Freezer: A haunt themed as a large, industrial (walk-in) freezer that was home to several frozen bodies! This haunt was located directly under the Eiffel Tower in a tent.

-The Sewer: KI's first 3D haunted attraction themed as a terrorfying walk through a downtown sewer! This was located in the Festhaus.

-The Mummy Revenge: Located in the Enchanted Theater, this was a mummy/egyptian themed walk through based off the popular movies at the time: The Mummy.

-Torture Tower: Located atop the Eiffel Tower, one would have to ride the bloody elevator to the top... only to be never picked up again! ;)

-Pirate Jack and the Legend of Halloween: Located in the Paramount/KI Theater, this was another 3D haunt that was themed as a halloween comic book that came to life! The main character, Pirate Jack, was the central icon character to Fearfest and this attraction! He's the guy in my avatar!

-Museum of Horrors: This was a totally rethemed, and SCARY AS HELL, Phantom Theater! Guest would ride there way through the haunted museum were, not every artifact is trying to eat you! ;) This was by far MY favorite attraction at the initial Fearfest, I wish the park would do something like this again! The dark ride even featured the classic animatronics, but also live actors on the ride!

To bad they cant do Museum of Horrors anymore,unless they put a scary face on scooby?

The original plan for torture tower included a clear acrylic/lucite slab located directly at the exit of the elevator on the top of the tower. Guests would have to step out of the elevator onto the clear slab, with a view to the ground below. Very similar to the one at Ghost Bar at the Mirage in Vegas. There were concerns about how to build this to be safe. Also, the expense to do was quite high, so it never happened. Great idea, and the thought of stepping out of the elevator onto a clear platform, looking down at the ground hundreds of feet below sounded pretty terrifying!!!

oh thats awesome, thanks!

i wish i wouldve went that year <_<