Trailers near cleared SOB land

cincyboy0830

I am guessing that this will be KI new campgrounds or even Hotel....Kinsel has said in the past that he would like to make Kings Island more of a resort. Just my thought on this!

True and especially with the cost of lodging around the park being very costly, Great Wolf, I still think a camp ground similar to Lighthouse Point would be a great addition to the park. Im in no way saying thats whats going in next to SoB, but it would be nice...

I wish it was for // a new campground resort? but thats a long way back:

Is there a lot of land behind sob

and I also figured they would make outerlimits / Firehawk there next real land!

like a sci-fi zone??? maybe w/ more rides etc. back there:?

I guess it could be some affordable lodging like Breakers because I don't see how they could pave a walking path back there without looking hidden.

I take it you meant Breakers Express. There is nothing affordable about Breakers, in my humble opinion...if the definition of affordable includes value received for money spent.

Ok Now The Fact That You Heard It From A Friend Is A Problem....Not A Real Source.....Secondly The Land Behind SOB Is Use To Help Feel In Swan Lake That Was Drained. That Is Also Where They Stored The Monorail And Stuff.........And If A Ride Or Something Was To Go Back There, How Would People Be Able To Get Back There When You Have The Worlds Biggest Wooden Roller Coaster And Flight Deck In The Way?

Ok Now The Fact That You Heard It From A Friend Is A Problem....Not A Real Source.....Secondly The Land Behind SOB Is Use To Help Feel In Swan Lake That Was Drained. That Is Also Where They Stored The Monorail And Stuff.........And If A Ride Or Something Was To Go Back There, How Would People Be Able To Get Back There When You Have The Worlds Biggest Wooden Roller Coaster And Flight Deck In The Way?

First, No one said anything about heard it from a friend. Second, It was just an educated guess on my part seeing that KI really needs some sort of lodging other than Great Wolf. Third, there is a road that goes back there which the High School sits on and they could easily make a gate to enter the park by Firehawk!