AWESOME Beverage Deal for Passholders at KI!

BoddaH1994

Anyway, I partook in this awesome deal on the 11th and my only complaint is my own fault. I didn't mix in any water and I was just crushing Diet Coke all day. I think I had 4 by noon. Needless to say I was feeling not so well later in the day. It's a good deal though, and I love that you don't have to tote around a cup all day.

EDIT***

When I got the wristband the somewhat bewildered cashier didn't check to make sure I was a passholder (which I am) which is not a big deal to me. I think everyone should be able to buy a wristband, but if it's meant to be for passholders only, there needs to be some consistency involved.

Anyway, I partook in this awesome deal on the 11th and my only complaint is my own fault. I didn't mix in any water and I was just crushing Diet Coke all day. I think I had 4 by noon. Needless to say I was feeling not so well later in the day. It's a good deal though, and I love that you don't have to tote around a cup all day.

EDIT***

When I got the wristband the somewhat bewildered cashier didn't check to make sure I was a passholder (which I am) which is not a big deal to me. I think everyone should be able to buy a wristband, but if it's meant to be for passholders only, there needs to be some consistency involved.

Like the Gold Pass parking lot, which is rarely, if ever, monitored anymore........

• Like 1

EDIT***

Like the Gold Pass parking lot, which is rarely, if ever, monitored anymore........

Actually it's been consistently checked for the past month or so.

I've really held my tongue, but I have a question and now I have to ask it.

If the park is selling all you can drink bracelets to ONE person, why is sharing that deal with others not stealing? Why would you ever think this is okay? Much less boast about it.... Why is this different than:

* sneaking food out of an all you can eat buffet?

* sneaking extra people into a drive in movie without paying?

* Lying about a kid's age to get them in at the kid's rate instead of the adult one?

* stealing the salt and pepper shakers from a diner?

* taking a family of four to Golden Corral and only paying for one person, but all eat?

* taking money out of a cash register?

* stealing stuff from a car?

I'm sorry, but to me four people sharing an all you can drink deal is theft. Plain and simple.

And I really don't want to hear "At the prices they charge for soda, it's not stealing to share." Yes, it is. It's no different than using someone else's season pass to get in.

I really, truly hope the park does catch some people doing this and prosecutes them.

It would really serve the perps right.

And I really don't want to hear "At the prices they charge for soda, it's not stealing to share." Yes, it is. It's no different than using someone else's season pass to get in.

I really, truly hope the park does catch some people doing this and prosecutes them.

It would really serve the perps right.

Yep, and if it happens a lot, I can see them taking away the program entirely or making it so you have to scan your pass with a photo ID to get your drinks.

Update: 7-15-08 trip

2 adults, 2 children, 1 all-you-can-drink bracelet, 18 - 20 ounce drinks. Winner of a promo IMO.

I am going to have to defend MrPostman here. I assumed that I was allowed to get multiple drinks and share them. I haven't had a chance to use this promo yet, but if I hadn't heard that it wasn't ok to share the drinks I would have done the same thing as MrPostman. I am fairly confident that MrPostman wasn't buying multiple drinks for his family so he could "steal" from the park. Maybe he just assumed the same thing. Maybe there should be another press release that specifies that the unlimited drinks are not to be shared with other people.

Sounds like a good idea...and I would buy one for me and the mrs.

Is there a time limit on this? Example: Will the deal end sometime this summer? Or, will it be available during Halloween Haunt?

Presumably it'll be ongoing... so long as people don't take advantage of it, my guess is that we'll see it continue.

Maybe to avoid confusion they could offer single issue writ bands for the set price and a family/group wrist band deal that would be at a set price for 4 wrist bands or the first wrist band at a higher price with each additional at a lower price to cover the multitudes of family/group sizes.

I'm going tomorrow... where do you buy these wristbands?

And also, I think there's a difference between sharing a drink with someone as in "yeah its hot out, you can have a sip or two" as opposed to "here I'll give you this drink and I'll go get another".

The first is just being a good friend... the second is cheating the system.