New coaster name hints

UncleHenry

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"the park strikes back"

"move slowly, do not disturb"

anyone thought about "beast hunter" or something along those lines.

i know that type of theme for a coaster has been discussed before, and honestly, that was one of the first things i was thinking when i read the signs....

"be very very quiet, i'm hunting beasts" - elmer fudd at Kings Island???

"the park strikes back"

"move slowly, do not disturb"

anyone thought about "beast hunter" or something along those lines.

i know that type of theme for a coaster has been discussed before, and honestly, that was one of the first things i was thinking when i read the signs....

"be very very quiet, i'm hunting beasts" - elmer fudd at Kings Island???

Yeah The Beast Hunter was actually an idea for a new coaster I submited during the last seasson of PKIC survivor. Im sure Henry can post the concept for you, if not just ask, I still have it around here somewhere.

Ask and you shall receive and I know its hard to believe, but this is the edited version. As appeared during the last episode of PKIC Survivor. Enjoy

The Beast Hunter

Intamin Mega Coaster

250 ft Cable Lift Hill

245 ft 82 Degree Drop

Top Speed 83 MPH l 130 Degree Over Banked Curve

6 Passes Through Son of Beasts Structure

2 Stengle Dives

6 Hills That Produce Negative G Experience

Terrain Hugging Elements Through Dense Forrest.

3 Silver Stainless Steel Trains

Olive Drab Supports

Brown Track with Black Rails

The Color Scheme Gives The Beast Hunter a Camouflaged Look so it Can Stalk its Prey…

Back Story

Set foot in to the dark, overgrown woods of Kings Island as you are in search for the Legendary Beast Hunter who has spent his entire life tracking the legendary monster and his Son. Are you brave enough to find the truth to what has tormented so many people throughout the Kings Island Region?

Cue Line

Guests will make their way through a twisted cue that twists through the Kings Island woods. The cue line will be littered with trap nets, snares, crates, and various supplies for the ensuing expedition.

Throughout the cue line guests will also pass through dilapidated structures that account the various tales of encounter that people have had with The Beast and his Son. Along with telling these survival stories these structures will also house artifacts and items that attest to the existence of The Beast and his spawn.

The Beast Hunter Station – A.K.A. The Hunters Lair

Built to resemble a rustic hunting lodge, guests will find various maps of sightings in the area along with artifacts and relics that add speculation to the real existence of these creatures. Also inside the lair guests will see amateur video that might actually be sightings of the Son or the Father. Are those footprints of the creature?

Once guests wind their way through the lair of The Beast Hunter they will be loaded in to stainless steel trains that were especially designed by The Beast Hunter, so that guests can assist him in his expedition to find The Beast and his Son.

The Ride

Once guests are loaded in to the stainless steel trains they will start their 250-foot ascent to the top of lookout to see if they can spot either The Beast or the Son. Once at the top guests will be able to see the surrounding area, there’s The Beast behind us and there is the Son directly ahead!

The Beast Hunter trains will begin the chase by diving 245 feet at 82 degrees straight towards terra firma. Rocketing through the thick forest bellow, the track will curve to the left heading directly for the Son. The train will be moving at over 80 miles per hour and will only be mere feet off the ground as it rampages through the woods. At this point the train will aim towards the heavens and eye the target once again. Climbing 165 feet in the air riders will see the Son of Beast directly ahead, once they crest the top of this giant floater hill they will dive through the heart of the Son’s first rose bowl. As the train pulls out of its dive it will accelerate through the structure of the Son and reach for the sky once again. Climbing to 145 feet the train will perform the 1st of 2 Stengel dives. The train will dive to the left and head for the mammoth lift structure of the Son. After a high speed pass of where the loop use to sit the Hunter will rocket up through the lift structure exiting the Action Zone side. Standing 125 feet in the air the Hunter will execute its signature giant 130 degree over banked curve to the right. Guests will then cross over the top of the Son’s lift hill and dive through the structure of the Son’s final rose bowl and floater hill. Once the train pulls away from the ground it will enter the block brake section to allow guests a few seconds to catch their breath after an intense battle with the Son.

Coming out of the brake run the Hunter will execute 4 floater hills in succession that closely hug the terrain and provide a quick escape from the Son’s grasp. Guests will experience maximum negative G’s through this section because these hills are designed to maximize speed and to provide the most air time possible. The track will then sharply rise coming out of the 4th floater hill and execute the 2nd and final Stengel Dive. This time the train will dive to the right as the Hunter makes its way back to the Lair. Executing one more floater hill to give the riders one more negative G experience before the train enters a high G upward double spiral before entering the brakes and slowly coasting back in to the station

Yes, the park may strike back in 2009, but it was the PARK that removed King Cobra in the first place!

True that, but a different owner and for good reason as well....

True that...........Terpy hangin down with the youngins......you go guy!!

On topic............I have to stick with Mustang for...well....just look at the avatar.

Who says it isn't? I just took Ryan's words, and ran with them. Usually the first guess isn't the right one, because if they do it right, the misleading clues are the easiest to find. Hence the looking at the fine print at the bottom of the signs.

I really like Diamondback. I made a NoLimits ride called Diamondback a while back, but then my laptop crashed, forcing me to format my computer. I lost all my NoLimits files, except for, ironicaly, Mustang, which I had posted on this site and managed to recover. My Diamondback was similar to Maverick, except it was longer, faster, and taller with more inversions.

• 2 weeks later...

im thinking the name will be Komodo or Komodo dragon.

the movie Komodo tookm place when the dragon escaped and broke out of some crates. google "KOMODO MOVIE" there will be some pictures from the video cover that highly resembles what is on Kings Islands website... its almost too obvious... but then again i really really really think im wrong. i cant really get the name out of my head though.