'Run Kings Island' Postponed until 09

BoddaH1994

HAHA I was also excited and knew something was up because they didn't send out information for this in a e-mail or by mail. Always next year though I have a few races coming up the Komen Race for the Cure I finished 19th overall last year and it just had stopped raining before the race started. I plan on finishing in the top 8 this time. Its for a good cause for breast cancer and its so fun you get a lot of samples from the different sponsers its almost like P&G day at KI. Everyone who has the chance should come out and help a great cause to helping raise money for a cure for breast cancer walking,running,meeting up with friends,family,co-workers. I hope KI can have this event next year and bring in the sponsers for it. :D

I really wonder why CF some times feels that we can not handle honest answers for cancellations.

If this were really something that they wanted to do this year, it would be done this year.

One sponsor falling through is not something that should cancel an event such as this. Anyone involved in sporting activities knows how relatively easy that it is to obtain sponsors. Add in that this would have been a great form of advertising for any given sponsor, this just does not hold water.

I agree with Woofer. If there's a will there's a way. So what if one sponsor cancels? It kind of seems to me that CF didn't want to do this and was looking for an excuse.

It's exactly what it is.

I don't know why CF has this assumption that the public can not handle legitimate reasons for some of the decisions that they make.

Certainly, a business is going to want to put a good spin on something.

ie - Turning The Racer around for Nostalgia purposes.

But honestly, eventually even the least skeptical are going to come forward and say enough.