Coney: Special LaRosa`s & Kroger deal

CoastersRZ

For the month of July, Coney Island is teaming up with Kroger and LaRosa`s Pizza. For guests that bring a Kroger receipt to any Coney ticket booth and buy four regularly priced Sunlite Pool and rides admissions, they will receive a free large LaRosa`s Pizza, four small drinks and a $10 gas card at Kroger. The regular pool and rides admission price is $19.95 per person. The free pizza and drinks are valid at the LaRosa`s locations in Coney Island only.

• Like 1

Wow...without the word Island in the subject line (please feel free to add it!), I thought Kings Island was offering a special deal if you bought food from LaRosa's AND Skyline if you presented a Kroger receipt on the same visit! The Coney ISLAND deal is a much better than that! I do wish parks would sometimes remember us people who have only one or two in our party though!

By the way, Coney Island offers both LaRosa's and Skyline. In my experience, both are vastly better at Coney Island than they are inside the fences at Mason....

Well, I would have added "Island" in the subject line, but when this topic appears on the main page of the site under the recent topics, the "Island" portion causes the Kroger part to be kicked off. Thats because the title of this thread is already rather long.

And it is in the Coney Island forum, and I did mention Coney Island in my original post. ;)

• Like 1