what if

now i know this will never happen, but what if Kings Island gave us a chance to bring back one of the past rides, all we had to do is vote, you could even choose the animal safari. you can include king cobra and The Bat if you want even though arrow and togo are gone.

I would choose the flying eagles

I would think that the Kings Island management were taken over by a whiskey-swilling guerilla coaster enthusiast group if I ever heard that they would bring back any old ride if enough people voted for it.

However, given the chance, I would vote for Lion Country Safari.

I believe the phrase is gravy-swilling, fanny pack wearing, whining and complaining, all-knowing coaster enthusiast group....and if we could get Kings Island to do that, surely we could get Coney Island to re-install the Shooting Star, exactly as it was right before it closed, with financial assistance and technical advice offered by Cedar Fair and the wood coaster crew at Kings Island.

I believe the phrase is gravy-swilling, fanny pack wearing, whining and complaining, all-knowing coaster enthusiast group....and if we could get Kings Island to do that, surely we could get Coney Island to re-install the Shooting Star, exactly as it was right before it closed, with financial assistance and technical advice offered by Cear Fair and the wood coaster crew at Kings Island.

uh..... what? :rolleyes:

Guest kwindshawne

Antique cars. What I wish more than that is the old atmosphere before metal detectors and the need to worry about those things.