KI's Vekoma's getting new trains?

DropZone99

As some of you might know, Vekoma released concept art for they're new trains. Im thinking if maybe KI's Vekoma's will get new trains?

http://viewer.zmags.co.uk/showmag.php?mid=gfsrf#/page22/

Sorry, your misplaced apostrophe threw off my first go at this post.

I doubt any of them will since all the trains are pretty much custom to the Vekoma tracks at KI. Firehawk being flying, Invertigo facing each other, and Rugrats being a family suspended.

As some of you might know, Vekoma released concept art for they're new trains. Im thinking if maybe KI's Vekoma's will get new trains?

http://viewer.zmags.co.uk/showmag.php?mid=gfsrf#/page22/

Which of KI's 3 Vekoma's?

Firehawk

Invertigo

Rugrats Runaway Reptar

Firehawk doesn't really need it, but maybe it'll get newer trains in the future. Rugrats Runaway Reptar doesn't need it either, but i was thinking Invertigo might get a new train in the future.

Firehawk doesn't really need it, but maybe it'll get newer trains in the future. Rugrats Runaway Reptar doesn't need it either, but i was thinking Invertigo might get a new train in the future.

So four across instead of Facing Off? The ride is pretty jerky.

So four across instead of Facing Off? The ride is pretty jerky.

Maybe, it would make the ride smoother, but than it wouldn't be as unique. I doubt it'll happen, but i would like for it to happen.

I'm highly doubting a new train for Invertigo. What reason is there to change it in the first place? The current train is in pretty good condition. It won't make the ride any better. Not to mention, I'm not sure if the Invertigo track could sport 4 across seating.

Might wana check with S&S to make some trains for Vortex, since they bought what remainded of Arrow. But new trains as previously slated will not improve the ride on Vortex, it is the horrible transitions. An Arrow Trademark. Like I have said before if only Mr Toomer would have ridden his rides more often. Vortex is actually pretty tame for an Arrow Multi Looper..

yeah how would Vekoma make trains for a coaster they didn't originally build? I would like to see some more modern seating without the headbanging harnesses. I could care less though weather or not they make it 4 across or not, after all whats the point? The Vortex eats crowds anyway, in fact better than any other coaster. Its one of those things where I know if its a busy day, go to The Vortex because MAX you won't wait more than 15 minutes.

I don't see anything wrong with Invertigo or Firehawk's trains. So I don't see Cedar Fair shelling out the cash to replace them