Your favorite roller coaster company?

yournamehere

What is your favorite roller coaster company? I am a fan of B&M and Intamin but when it comes down to it I perfer Intamin. How about you?

Hands down Intamin for steel and Gravity Group for wood. The Voyage alone is reason enough to make them number one. That they could build such a kick a$$ world class wooden coaster for 1/3 of what SOB cost is yet another reason.

For me, it's too hard to pick between B&M and Intamin. Both Intamin and B&M have a good percent of the top steel coasters in the world.

Besides the reliability of TTD, I really loved CP's Intamin coasters. They all seemed smooth and well put together, which is what B&M is also known for.

I choose Intamin based solely on the fact that I've been on more of their coasters.

What is your favorite roller coaster company? I am a fan of B&M and Intamin but when it comes down to it I perfer Intamin. How about you?

Gravity Group for wood. The Voyage alone is reason enough to make them number one. That they could build such a kick a$$ world class wooden coaster for 1/3 of what SOB cost is yet another reason.

Agreed.

Its either B&M or Arrow Dynamics. B&M has definitly made some awesome rides I've been on, and I've always loved Suspended coasters. I really don't understand why Kings Island never got one. I also like B&M's standups, as Chang was definitly the best standup I've ever rode. However I love the classic "Custom looping coaster" that Arrow makes, so thats why I also am putting them on the list. Its really sad to see that Arrow is gone from the industry, and even more sad to see parks tear down their Arrow custom loopers, ie "Drachen Fire" from Busch Gardens, and "Shockwave" from Six Flags Great America. When I rode Shockwave in 1994, I honestly thought it was the best looping coaster I had ever been on, and I was pretty upset when I found out Six flags tore it down to put in...well a B&M flyer, which I've never been on so I can't judge it, but from what I've read they should of just tore down the Whizzer instead. As for KI, Vortex is my favorite ride and I don't think that will change.

As for Arrow custom looping steel coasters...all indications that more will be disappearing....soon.

I really don't understand why, I think they are are classics, and when I think "roller coaster" its the first thing that pops in my head. I just hope KI doesn't have any current plans to dismantle The Vortex, and if they do I hope a B&M "sitdown coaster" (For whatever reason RCDB calls B&M custom looping coaster B&M Sitdown coaster), with the same color scheme and similar name replaces it.