Crates behind Great Wolf/SOB

Kight31Woodmen

Im sure those are for the new ride, but man they are far out from the work site. I would imgaine supplies, possibly trains on site, seems early but possible.

Track will be hauled in on Flatbed, so its not on site yet. I bet they have a huge savings on this ride because shipping costs and fuel costs since it is manufactured so close to the park.

^haha good one. Based on the Raging Bull experience, I wouldn't be surprised... However that's not saying B&M can't make good hypers. Apollo's Chariot is one of my favorite hypers. If I were to guess what's in those crates though... I'd say its 5 new mini-haunts for HH! :P

Yes the greenhouses are owned by the park, and the landscaping department uses them to grow their own flowers for the park.

I'm not sure I would say that those crates are necessarliy for Kings Island....I think they are on the "other side" of the property fence and more in the area that is Great Wolf now.