Wild Thornberrys River Adventure: Height?

Emily

My sister in law wanted me to find this out for her, but I'm having trouble. She wants to know if her daughter who is 32 inches tall can ride the Wild Thornberrys River Adventure with the family. On the KI.com website it has the height requirement listed in 3 places. 2 of them are different.

#1. If you click "Rides & Attractions" and then click "Nickelodeon Universe" scroll down to Wild Thornberrys it says : HEIGHT REQUIREMENT: Guests under 46" must be accompanied by a responsible person.

# 2 If you click "Rides & Attractions" and then click "Family Rides" scroll down to Wild Thornberrys it says: HEIGHT REQUIREMENT: 36" MIN. Guests under 46" must be accompanied by a responsible person.

# 3 If you click "Rides & Attractions" and then click "Rider Safety Guide" then download the "2008 Rider Safety Guide" scroll down to page 11 it shows the icon of : 46" tall or accompanied by a responsible person. No hand held infants.

So I need your help. Does anyone know for sure if under 36" is not permitted to ride? Your help is greatly appreciatted! Thanks!