Crypt dying?

Steve

I heard recently that the new roller coaster will go straight through Crypt. So does anyone know for sure if Crypt will be dead next year? I believe it and doubt it at the same time. It was kinda a flop for KI in a way due to last year and the lack of scenary/lighting/effects. But I thought CF was against ripping out existing attractions for new ones.

Any input?

I heard recently that the new roller coaster will go straight through Crypt. So does anyone know for sure if Crypt will be dead next year? I believe it and doubt it at the same time. It was kinda a flop for KI in a way due to last year and the lack of scenary/lighting/effects. But I thought CF was against ripping out existing attractions for new ones.

Any input?

CF is not against ripping out existing attractions for new ones. They took out White Water Landing to put Maverick in and they took out a smaller water ride to put in Raptor. I think CF doesn't mind taking out old rides if they are being replaced with a coaster. We will have to wait and see what happens with the Crypt. I do know that it"s being talked about in another forum that they may just be taking out the outside que lines since they are never used anymore.

I have a little question?. How can it go through the crypts ride chamber when the ride takes up almost the whole ride chamber. And I am positive that the crypt is not leaving.

?

I think you may have missed the point. Think, tearing out The Crypt.

Take a look at the blueprints everyone. It's beside The Crypt.