KICentral.com Announces The Second Coming & Mystery Construction

Im trying to convince my mom to take me but she keeps saying "I don't know, maybe, we'll see." And then ill tell her they stop selling tickets Monday and she says the same thing. I really want to go, i didn't get to go last year cause tickets sold out. My dad is busy that day, my sister doesn't have a car and she won't take me cause she is mean. I don't know who to ask...

I could take you. I live an hour away from you.

Sorry to add or ask this here... but I could not find the FAQ thread. I was wondering about parking. Will we have to pay for it during the event if we are passholders? Also, I am coming to the event with my girlfriend and she is not participating in the events. Will she be allowed access to the parking lot to get me there at the start of registration. If not how does the drop off area work because I've never used it.

I'm really getting excited for the event, because I missed last years due to the sell out. Also, it makes a great birthday weekend because I'll be 21 on the Sunday the 17th. I've got a whole weekend planned around the event.

^Speaking of parking, since its earlier than the parking lot usually opens, our KIC day meal ticket will get us into the parking lot?

No, you will just enter the lot as you normally would. Its very hard to tell people there that thay cant come in and they need to back up and wait.

^Speaking of parking, since its earlier than the parking lot usually opens, our KIC day meal ticket will get us into the parking lot?

No, you will just enter the lot as you normally would. Its very hard to tell people there that thay cant come in and they need to back up and wait.

That's what I was wondering. If the general public is there waiting in line for the parking lot to open, how do we get in the lot at 8:30?

That's what's been confusing me. I know the KIC day registration opens at 8, but I haven't gotten into the parking lot (albeit on a weekday) before 9-9:15 all this year.

Special Event so the tolls will be open for special hours. 8:30am to be exact.

Thanks for the info on parking...I was just a bit confused.

I am getting really excited for the event, as it will be my first time riding Invertigo. I 've visited Kings Island 20+ times a year for several years now and have never gotten on the ride. The backwards sensation is just not my thing. However during ERT there is a first time for everything. Plus, I want to kick the fact that I feel kind of funny admiting that Invertigo (and other boomerangs)are the only coasters I won't ride. I tried Headspin at Geauga Lake last season and had the crew laughing at me lol. I guess I screamed a bit to loud. Hopefully It prepared me a bit for Saturday.

Thanks for the info on parking...I was just a bit confused.

I am getting really excited for the event, as it will be my first time riding Invertigo. I 've visited Kings Island 20+ times a year for several years now and have never gotten on the ride. The backwards sensation is just not my thing. However during ERT there is a first time for everything. Plus, I want to kick the fact that I feel kind of funny admiting that Invertigo (and other boomerangs)are the only coasters I won't ride. I tried Headspin at Geauga Lake last season and had the crew laughing at me lol. I guess I screamed a bit to loud. Hopefully It prepared me a bit for Saturday.

I've rode Invertigo (when it was Face/Off) several times. Even having said that, I haven't rode it for a long time. Still gives me the willies. I'll have to see what my mood is this Saturday, though!

I am so excited for the ERT on Invertigo, but I always make sure I am facing the first lift. I don't like the "dangling" feeling during the lift. I don't mind it so much on the other side because it is so quick. I'm strange like that.

• 11 years later...
31 minutes ago, Hawaiian Coasters 325 said:

Ressurrecting an old thread. Over 10 years later, boy do I wish we could do something like this again sometime. Like a KI scavenger hunt would be super cool to do again! And ERT on MT, Banshee, DB, and/or Orion! 

I agree. Could someone please set this up?

Idk how possible this is, but companys rent the park. Anyways we could schedule something like two years down the road with the and try to communicate with the park not all the rides open but the major ones. We sell tickets on KICentral and its only open to enthusiasts. Im sure we could run into problems such as who gets to buy tickets who doesnt. But Im not sure KICentral brings enough people to cover a cost like that.. But i would pay like 70-80 bucks if i knew lines were gonna be short and we get a day with enthusiasts. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, JonahWilliamson said:

Idk how possible this is, but companys rent the park. Anyways we could schedule something like two years down the road with the and try to communicate with the park not all the rides open but the major ones. We sell tickets on KICentral and its only open to enthusiasts. Im sure we could run into problems such as who gets to buy tickets who doesnt. But Im not sure KICentral brings enough people to cover a cost like that.. But i would pay like 70-80 bucks if i knew lines were gonna be short and we get a day with enthusiasts. 

Count me in. Is it unrealistic? Of course it is, but I think it would be a lot of fun! 

• Like 1