KICentral.com Announces The Second Coming & Mystery Construction

The front seat on the Red Racer proves time and time again to be one of the best rides at KI. I'm so glad it's The Racer over something like Firehawk or Beast. I'm kind of back and forth on this, I'd only benefit from the walk back, having ridden everything up there hundreds of times. Maybe, maybe not. I'll have to see.

Nice job on setting it up.

Guest rcfreak339

I will sadly not be able to go this year... gas, hotel and other stuff really adds up! All well... theres always next year. :(

I just purchased 2 tickets! My friend and I decided that we are calling off if we have to work that day, LOL! I didn't get to come last year, so I am really excited to have the opportunity to do it this year. Thanks to all who worked so hard to put this event together, I can hardly wait!

I just found out about KICentral: The Second Coming. I haven't been on this site as much as usual lately because I'm busy studying for my Series 6/Investment company exam... I'll be glad when that's over! It's great that you guys are organizing this again. I really wanted to go this year since I didn't go last year, I wasn't on this site then. But I'll be in Michigan that day for my wife's family reunion. I was hoping it would be on August 9th since that's the only weekend I'm not out of state in August. Oh well, maybe next year! Have fun everyone that is going!

I just got 3 tickets, for myself, my mom, and my nephew. We will be there. My nephew is 9, and has really become a coaster freak this year, all because of his uncle. He will really enjoy this. I can't wait.

KIC Day always makes me proud that people feel confortable bringing their friends and family to meet the other KIC members. I met some great people last year and can't wait to meet even more of you this year. It was a great time last year and will be an even better time this year!

I hope my paycheck is on time!!! It sounds like a blast.

Also, I don't mind saying that contrary to the other posters, I'm very pleased to hear about the ERT. I agree completely with having ERT on Invertigo, simply because even though I like it, I won't ride it if it's anything much past a two or three train wait. So kudos to the planners!! As far as Racer ERT, humph to those who don't like it, as it's the best ride in the park IMO as long as you ride in the right spot! After all, remember that it used to be THE attraction. As a thought question though, both sides or one?

...desperately trying not to ask a second question, but will refrain.

I hope my paycheck is on time!!! It sounds like a blast.

Also, I don't mind saying that contrary to the other posters, I'm very pleased to hear about the ERT. I agree completely with having ERT on Invertigo, simply because even though I like it, I won't ride it if it's anything much past a two or three train wait. So kudos to the planners!! As far as Racer ERT, humph to those who don't like it, as it's the best ride in the park IMO as long as you ride in the right spot! After all, remember that it used to be THE attraction. As a thought question though, both sides or one?

...desperately trying not to ask a second question, but will refrain.

I think it's both sides, but I make no promises.

Nice tribute to Joni Mitchell

And I'm hoping for both sides of The Racer. It's a blast when you get to ride it even without Racing, but there's just something extra that a race adds. So, I'll take it either way, but I'm still hoping for both sides...running trimless.

(Oh no, he brought it up again as he runs off into the woods to hide.)

It's best to purchase your tickets early. The earlier the better! Remember that the ABSOLUTE last day to purchase tickets for the KICentral Event is this Monday! It'd be best if you purchased tickets before the weekend.

TIME IS TICKING AWAY!!! Don't miss what will be the most talked about event in KICentral history. Remember that we've added a construction tour!!

Just like last year it was great to put user names to faces. What I loved even more was that people who are not even users of the site came to the event. It was for everyone. It is going to be wonderful to have this get together again.

Remember, friends and family's are encouraged to come as everyone is welcome. I'm sure your non amusement park fan family member will still have a blast at all the events.

Im trying to convince my mom to take me but she keeps saying "I don't know, maybe, we'll see." And then ill tell her they stop selling tickets Monday and she says the same thing. I really want to go, i didn't get to go last year cause tickets sold out. My dad is busy that day, my sister doesn't have a car and she won't take me cause she is mean. I don't know who to ask...