Track OnSite at Kings Island

HelixSpiral

I think this site is great! I go to work and get excited about seeing a few pieces of track laying in the newly landscaped coaster area and come home and see that everyone else is just as excited as me. If I remember, I will take my camera to work tomorrow and snap a pic of the track. For interested parties, there is a load of progress being made beyond the backroad (other side of ravine). I drove by the area today and watched workers creating the last additional footers.

~Josh

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Darn I was hoping that after 3 pages of this thread someone would have pics. I guess I'll just have to wait longer. And while we're on CF's love with red track... I just wish it was Intamin :P

Darn I was hoping that after 3 pages of this thread someone would have pics. I guess I'll just have to wait longer. And while we're on CF's love with red track... I just wish it was Intamin :P

I also wish it was an Intamin, but then it would have OTSR. But i love B&M, im just more of an Intamin fanboy.

Grayish White, almost sounds like Primer.

Primer : The Ride

Progress? We dont need no stinking progress...

Does everything have to be a joke? :blink:

Whats wrong with a joke now and then. There aren't any pictures yet so how else does the topic keep going?