Fly Sally Fly! New Aerials of Mystery Construction!

Captain Nemo

FLY SALLY FLY!

New Aerials of the Mystery Construction are now online. Get a glimpse of the park from a different perspective. The sky is the limit as this amazing update includes:

-Images of the Rivertown Mystery Construction

-Images of the Ravine Construction

-Images of the 'recent happenings' at the Batavia Plant

You can view these by clicking here.

It's Coming!!!

Flying, My anti-drug.

Gabriel (Captain Nemo) Z.

Looking at the pics from the plant, I see dark red track-- the same that was at the park-- and a reddish-orange track, as well as bright yellow supports. Are these all for our new ride? Or are the grey supports for KI? I guess we'll know sooner or later. I like the bold red color though. Amazing shots, by the way.

Looking at the pics from the plant, I see dark red track-- the same that was at the park-- and a reddish-orange track, as well as bright yellow supports. Are these all for our new ride? Or are the grey supports for KI? I guess we'll know sooner or later. I like the bold red color though. Amazing shots, by the way.

I have a strong suspicion the gray-ish colored supports on the right in this photo (http://www.KICentral.com/photos/displayimage.php?pos=-6495) are the ones for KI. They look a lot like what I saw on the highway today.

I have a strong suspicion the gray-ish colored supports on the right in this photo (http://www.KICentral.com/photos/displayimage.php?pos=-6495) are the ones for KI. They look a lot like what I saw on the highway today.

but thats dumb because last year we had a n ew ride and it was Dark red track and Gray supports

So i think that the yellow supports are KI.

I was wondering, considering the teaser ads. maybe some kind of steel beast theme... since they did get rid of the loop out of SOB. and the coloring of the track does look remotely like the SOB cars... maybe not? just a thought...