OMG!

zl422

Kings Island is getting a new rollercoaster!!! i saw tracks today!!! i am so excited!! I think it might be just like Vortex, and go upside down nine times and will be a replacement to Vortex since the ground is sinking! and they will be removing The Vortex soon. I think it will be red with neon green supports. Im so excited!! im pretty sure it will open in august!

Fill me in on anymor infurmiation!1

Kings Island is getting a new rollercoaster!!! i saw tracks today!!! i am so excited!! I think it might be just like Vortex, and go upside down nine times and will be a replacement to Vortex since the ground is sinking! and they will be removing The Vortex soon. I think it will be red with neon green supports. Im so excited!! im pretty sure it will open in august!

Yeah, that makes sense.

And you filled us with enough "infurmiation" to last us a lifetime.

I picked this one just for you...

Enjoy!

I can't think of ANYTHING to say to that... except for I for one am so excited that they came out with new technology that can takedown and build a roller coaster in less than a month!!!!!!!

I'd like to see how this topic rolls out =]...

edit: ground doesn't sink... get your words right zi422...