PKI-Central.com Day on Nov. 2, 03

Dane

With the grand success of PKIC day on October 11th we will be holding another meeting on November 2nd. For those who went to the first one, expect this one to be bigger and better than the last. PKIC day on Nov. 2 will include...

-More people are expected to show!

-A special appearence by the one, the only, JEFF SIEBERT!

-The final rides on The Beast!

-A special TOUR of PKI's new for 2004, BOOMERANG BAY CONSTRUCTION by Jeff Siebert!*

Also, please purchase goods from our Shop! All proceeds got to PKIC to keep it up and running.

Click here to sign up on the forums. It's fast and free!

As I said before I will be there on nov. 1st and 2nd and I am looking forward to meeting with you people on here.

Its not as easy for me to make it to these events because I live in Pittsburgh. (6 hr drive) But You just so happen to have this meet on a day I am planning on being at the park.

I'm really hyped about the last ride on The Beast, and hopefully meeting with Jeff.

See you guys there.

hey guys, just read over on coasterbuzz that all enthusiasts are invited to these tours. Does this mean there will be a limit on hwo many people? i mean i dont want ot be in a group of 300 people touring the construction, i was counting on smaller numbers, and a close session with Jeff.... i mean i wanna meet the guy and probably wouldnt be able to do that if there are sooo many people around. Do you think this will be a bad thing? Do yhou think a lot of people will show up?

:cowboy:

10 am You guys like to be early...LOL. will their be any other times for the meetings? I will try to be there at 10 but with the other half with me(she takes forever to get motivated in the morning) who knows.

I'm sure I'll be there for the last ride at 10 pm.(she might be motivated by then...LOL)

Here is the update and the plan for the day. On Sunday, November 2 we will meet up at PKI for the 2nd Unofficial PKIC Day at 12:00. There has been a correction and we will not be meeting at 10:00 anymore. Once again, we will meet at 12:00 at the left foot of the Eiffel Tower. After that we will be on our way. At 3:00 we will go to the Festhaus to meet up with Jeff Siebert to begin the construction tour of Boomerang Bay! Once we are done with that we will walk around the park some more until 10:00 rolls around when we will take part in the last Beast rides of the season. Again we will see Jeff there too, so if you're a big fan of Jeff, this is the day to come. This should be a very fun day and you can even ask the people who attended the first PKIC Day, because I'm sure they would tell you that they had a blast. Remember it's still not late to show your PKIC pride with your very own clothing item from the PKIC Shop! Click Here to go to the shop. Thanks to everyone who has already bought something from the shop because we really do appreciate it and you are helping out the site greatly. I hope to see you all there and if you forgot to sign up, please do by going Here.

Deliruim man we otta go on Deliruim. Deliruim is the best ride in my opinion and someone told me it would be the first ride we ride but we didn't and then i leave and the next ride u guys ride is deliruim? Thats torture. FoF I don't really care if we ride that because its only ok.

And I may be there at 10 to. My dad doesn't know but this time he's not hangin out with us :D he's riding rides with my little brother

I was wanting to know if anyone else is bringing their Camera or Camcorder with them. I am bringing my Digital Camera and my Camcorder so I won't be able to ride any rides unless I can trust some one to hold on to my camera bag till I get back into station, so if any one else is bring a camera and wants to ride also I will hold yours while you ride if you hold mine. :ph34r:

There is now a meeting time at 10 AM for any members who want to arrive early. It will be under the left suport of the Eifel Tower like last time. We can go ride some rides and then head back to the tower at 12 to meet up with the rest of the group. Please let us know if you will be arriving at 10 so we can make sure everyone is there before we go to ride rides. :ph34r: