PKI-Central.com Day on Nov. 2, 03

Dane

I was wanting to know if anyone else is bringing their Camera or Camcorder with them. I am bringing my Digital Camera and my Camcorder so I won't be able to ride any rides unless I can trust some one to hold on to my camera bag till I get back into station, so if any one else is bring a camera and wants to ride also I will hold yours while you ride if you hold mine.  :ph34r:

I will be happy to when we get to Delerium.....since I cant ride it...

lol

im too tall!!!

maximum height for Delerium is 6ft 4. Unfortunetly, i am 6ft 8, hence i cannot enjoy this ride i so desperatly want to ride.

oh well, see you this weekend

m@ilman

I am going on Sunday but not for sure if I will be able to meet up with the group. I would like to go on the tour but am meeting my daughter and son-in-law at the park and I haven't seen them in like a month so not for sure if they will be interested in the tour and the rest of the events planned. I am going to bring copies of some old pictures that I have from the '92 season, including Flight Commander, King Cobra and some taken from the Monorail, etc . If I'm able to catch up with the group I will be happy to give these copies to you for your collection. Hope to see you there. :P

hey guys.... sorry to break the news, but i've got this bad cold thats been going around my family and i just dont think i'm going to be able to make it tomorrow. since i was taking skatefan jeff, hes not gonna be there either. have a great time and i'm sorry i cant make it. take a spin on Delirium for me! :cowboy:

Dang it. It's Saturday and I haven't gotten my stuff today. I guess I wont be wearing my sweatshirt

Sorry to hear that... :(

But the weather should be good!

**EDIT

Just in recap we will be meeting at 10am. We will be leaving at 10:10am. Under the front left support of the Eiffel Tower.

Also at 12 noon under the Eiffel Tower.

Our last meeting will be at 3 at the Festhouse. This is when Jeff will give the tour or BB.

If for anyreason you become separated or late or anything, I will have my cell phone on. My number is (removed). I would also like to get some of the numbers of people on the group tomarrow, just incase I get lost! :D

I just want to thank everyone for showing up today. I probably had the best time that I ever had at PKI. It really has been an honor to meet most of you through different personal meetings as well as events this year. Trust me, the pleasure was all on my side of the toboggan. I wish everyone the best for the off season, and we will meet again, if not at an off-season meeting day, then I'll see you guys in 2004!

"May your path always rise to meet you, and a coaster always be in your horizon."

-Ryan

I'd just like to thank everyone who attended this meeting and for making this a special day for everyone. If you ask anyone who went, I'm sure that they would tell you they had a blast at the PKIC Day. I was very happy to meet all of you and I hope to do it again.

Last of all, I would like to leave with a quote straight from PKIU: "It was interesting that PKI-Central.com was well represented at the tour. Was anyone from pkiunlimited.com there?" :cowboy: