This Is Why We Don't Do "(insert family title) of Beast" Jokes

RingMaster

Taken from Screamscape:

In other news I've heard from another source that has spotted a new black T-shirt that had a cartoon image of kids riding a wooden coaster with the name, "GrandSon of Beast" on it. Going along with our previous rumor that Cedar Fair was about to drop all of the Nickelodeon themeing, this could be the new name for Fairly Odd Coaster. I suppose they didn't want to make it Beastie again since there was always some confusion between that and Son of Beast.

• 2 months later...
Guest TombraiderTy

I personally find ScreamScape to be mostly reliable. Yeah, some random thing like this is occasionally thrown in, but not too often. And the ones who complain about it have usually sent in false stuff before.

But GrandSon of Beast, that'd be quite an interesting name :lol:

I personally find ScreamScape to be mostly reliable. Yeah, some random thing like this is occasionally thrown in, but not too often. And the ones who complain about it have usually sent in false stuff before.

But GrandSon of Beast, that'd be quite an interesting name :lol:

They sure got Diamondback right.

Be careful what you joke about.....

(A wooden coaster with a loop, yeah right. Cedar Fair buying Paramount Parks, yeah right. Great Adventure building a coaster taller than Top Thrill Dragster even after Cedar Point had had numerous problems with Top Thrill, yeah right. Season passes honored chainwide, yeah right. Regular season passes no longer honored chainwide, yeah right. Boo Weekends (or the equivalent) being an extra charge, yeah right. Kings Island's premier spokesperson and actor in promo videos leaving to go to a Texas waterpark, yeah right.

And on and on and on.

Just because it sounds too silly to be true doesn't necessarily mean it isn't true)