KICentral Adds A 2009 Rivertown Construction Tour to the KICentral Event Itinerary!

The KICentral Event at Kings Island is scheduled for August 16th, 2008 and will certainly be one of the most memorable days of the season for all of those who attend, but just to add some icing to the cake, KICentral and Kings Island are excited to add a late addition to the itinerary.

“It’s big, it’s steel and it’s coming” and “think big… think real big” are some of the only clues we have about the apparent new steel roller coaster being added to Kings Island’s lineup for the 2008 season. By the time the KICentral Event rolls around, most details will have been revealed and this will be your opportunity to be one of the first groups to see the construction up close and personal as a 2009 project construction tour has been added to the itinerary of the KICentral Event!

Other activities scheduled for the day include a scavenger hunt, Son of Beast behind the scenes tour, ERTs on Invertigo and The Racer, unlimited soft drinks all day, an all you can eat buffet in the picnic grove, a Q&A session with some cast members of Flashback: Totally 80s and much more!

Tickets to the event can be purchased by clicking here. EVERYONE is welcome to attend, but you must have a ticket in order to participate in any of the events. HURRY tickets will no longer be available after this Monday, August 4th!

Speaking of the construction, vertical supports have be put in place in the area which once housed Swan Lake. Click here to see the latest photos.

Regards,

Ryan

Try hard to make it to the event! You won`t be disappointed by the event! Last year`s was a great time, and I even had to leave right after the dinner portion for family obligations.

This year with the construction tour and ERT sessions (both of which were not present at last year`s event) the event will surely be a hit.

I’m sure many will post pictures and their first hand account of the day’s activities.

I missed the high wire show on the 4th of July and had to read the reports from other, I will just say that was hard. There is no way I’m missing this one, plus the chance to meet many other members is a huge plus. I keep thinking 10 years from now there will be a 1000 people who will claim to have been at the 2008 construction tour of the 2009 coaster, but I will have the joy of knowing I was there with pictures to back it up.

Can you post a new itinerary? And make sure it includes the 2009 walkback and the Scavenger Hunt.

The itinerary can be found under the KIC Day FAQ, but obviously some things will be moved around to accommodate for the newly added construction tour.

When will the itinerary be updated to include the construction tour?

I'm sure many will post pictures and their first hand account of the day's activities.

I missed the high wire show on the 4th of July and had to read the reports from other, I will just say that was hard. There is no way I'm missing this one, plus the chance to meet many other members is a huge plus. I keep thinking 10 years from now there will be a 1000 people who will claim to have been at the 2008 construction tour of the 2009 coaster, but I will have the joy of knowing I was there with pictures to back it up.

whaddya talkin bout willis? ;););)

Remember, time is running out to buy your tickets to KIC day at Kings Island! Two hours of ERT, a behind the scenes tour of Son of Beast, and the chance to partake in a construction tour of the new for 2009 ride! And don`t forget the drink wristbands, and the Q&A with a full time employee of KI!

Click here to purchase tickets to the KICentral event at Kings Island. If you haven`t bought your tickets yet, time is running out. The deadline is August 4th! Kings Island. Where Else?