Fairly Odd Coaster Rename.....

mikejenkins1

Even though it hasn't opened yet, I am already hearing grumblings about it being red. Now, you open the new ride which is red, repaint the FOC red, you have Firehawk which is a shade of red, then there would be three total. Not that I really care, as long as the coaster is kick butt.

Not that I really care, as long as the coaster is kick butt.

How can it be with the stockpile of...oh why do I even have to say it again? You know what I'm going to post. And yes, Beastie has one of those too. I have a strong preference for riding it when it's off. Last October was a lucky month, and I rode it several times.

And even then, the poor beastie has been reprofiled....missing a bunny hill, and a tunnel, too, for that matter....whilst the similar ride at Kings Dominion has had no such changes...

I think you mean a fairy hill.

On a serious note, the changes sadden me. It's a classic and shouldn't be changed. The tunnel is no biggie but the hill?

IMO The Beastie was the very best name it could have. It was unique and tied that particular coaster to the park with a very special (and very cool) name. It should have remained The Beastie forever, and would have required no licensing to do so, hence the reason that it should be returned!

IMO The Beastie was the very best name it could have. It was unique and tied that particular coaster to the park with a very special (and very cool) name. It should have remained The Beastie forever, and would have required no licensing to do so, hence the reason that it should be returned!

since it has always been pastelish...whats with the orange paint blotches showing through here and there?

since it has always been pastelish...whats with the orange paint blotches showing through here and there?

The rails used to be orange and the rest that purple color, http://www.rcdb.com/ig72.htm?picture=1 .

• 2 weeks later...
Guest rcfreak339
Even though it hasn't opened yet, I am already hearing grumblings about it being red. Now, you open the new ride which is red, repaint the FOC red, you have Firehawk which is a shade of red, then there would be three total. Not that I really care, as long as the coaster is kick butt.
and just 2 years ago we where all grumbling that KI didn't have any red coasters.