Kids Night Out at Coney

CoastersRZ

Warm 98 in conjunction with Coney Island will hold the Kids Night Out on Friday, August 1st.

Activities include:

-The Cincinnati Reds Event team, including team mascots Gapper and Mr. Redlegs.

-Cincinnati Cyclones with the Hockey Shot Booth.

-The Newport Aquarium Shark Squad.

-The Cincinnati Polic K9 and Mounted divisions.

-The Anderson High School Cheerleading Squad.

-The Lebanon, Mason and Monroe Railroad

-And more!

The events run from 6-9:30pm. Coney`s classic rides will stay open a half hour later until 9:30, when there will be a Rozzi`s fireworks display.

All the special events are FREE! Parking is $6 a car until 7pm. Parking is free after 7pm.

Standard rates apply for Coney`s classic rides. (After 4pm admission to the rides is $7.95 per person). If you show an IGA receipt on Friday August 1st, you will receive the after 4pm pricing all day long!

Don`t miss this chance to visit Coney Island and experience some classic rides that are unique to the area like the Bumper Boats, Eli Bridge Ferris Wheel, and the Rock o Planes! As many of you are aware, I highly recommend Coney!

No. With the IGA receipt you get the after 4pm ride pricing of $7.95, as opposed to the regular $10.95. As far as I know, the IGA deal is not valid for a reduced rate on a pool and rides combo ticket.

And keep in mind that the regular pool and rides ticket costs $19.95! A pretty good bargain if you ask me!