What do you think the new ride's name will be?

BoddaH1994

Obviously a lot of questions will be answered this Wednesday, but one thing that has left everyone mystified is what the name of the new attraction will be. Looking through the many discussions, I picked out some of the most commonly mentioned names and left a little leeway for write ins. Let's see which one ends up being right on 08.06.08!?!

If it were down to horse vs snake, I'll go with a snake name. Most of the hints point towards that in my opinion. The three videos shot from ground level, the "strikes back", the "infrared cameras", the "...park will shed the details..." text, the "snake eye" or whatever that thing is, etc. Of course these could all be intentionally misleading, but they have us hyped up for something dangerous, and to the general public, a snake would seem more dangerous than a horse.

Maby Screaming Demon. Kind of goes with the screaming in the videos on KI website

Screamin Delta Demon, now that was a great ride, but thanks to Six and Gaylord entertainment now defunct... Along with all of Oprylands beauty and charm... RailRider still holds a grudge for the dumbest and biggest mistake ever made by a company in the amusement industry.

i think the name will be the loveland lizard(or loveland frog), i know it's random but it makes since to me. the theme could be you are on one of the largest loveland lizards while it is trying to excape from capture and while "hopping" and crossing its trail in the woods to loose the thing chasing it when then it splashes into a "lake and then returns safely home.

random but i think it would be awesome.

i think the name will be the loveland lizard(or loveland frog), i know it's random but it makes since to me. the theme could be you are on one of the largest loveland lizards while it is trying to excape from capture and while "hopping" and crossing its trail in the woods to loose the thing chasing it when then it splashes into a "lake and then returns safely home.

random but i think it would be awesome.

...and Sam the Chimp is chasing it ;)

• 5 years later...