More Clues in the Press Invite

BoddaH1994

Members of the media were sent an invite to the press conference which contained a few more clues...

The outside of the box makes a direct reference to a speed element. Not too surprising given the layout that has been leaked. Hopefully this implies that we won't see a bunch of trim brakes like Behemouth.

PressInvite_002_(Medium).jpg

Inside it refers to the 6th as being the most exciting annoucement ever. Now, I wasn't alive in 1979 (or 1978 for that matter) but I'm pretty sure The Beast was a pretty exciting announcement. If they can really top that, then they must have something really special in store for you in 2009.

PressInvite_003_(Medium).jpg

Here's a closeup of the bottle of 'tonic' that will cure your need for speed on the 6th. The guy on the bottle is Doc Helbig, who is the same guy from the Rakes/Helbig Funeral Parlor during Halloween Haunt. He must sell this stuff in the offseason. :rolleyes:

PressInvite_001_(Medium).jpg

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would say the "Biggest Announcement in the parks 36 year history" part is just marketing. I cant believe its going to be ground breaking like some other rides that share a name. But I would say its going to be the tallest announcement in park history...

Oh the park is really playing mind games now.

Liniment is most notably an antibiotic used to treat Equine injuries like open wounds and scalp sores. Thats right, it is a veterinarian Antibiotic used commonly on open wounds. And most notably on horses.

Cory, patiently waiting until the curtain drops on 8.6.08

well, yes we know the layout. It looks like a good layout... from the top. we don't know how tall this will be. Based on the layout we've seen, it could be about 250ish feet tall, with a normal lift hill. BUT: the signs say steep incline ahead. So maybe they're getting ready to announce the worlds tallest coaster or something. To me, that WOULD be the most exciting thing in park history.

but then again, as it has been said before, they did make an anouncement back in 78 or something that announced the worlds tallest fastest and longest roller coaster...

I hate marketing.

vl2

MAJOR EDIT:

There is such thing as a horse snake. Many experts say it is the TAIPAN found in austrailia. Could this be why they're marketing both snakes and horses??????

Members of the media were sent an invite to the press conference which contained a few more clues...

The outside of the box makes a direct reference to a speed element. Not too surprising given the layout that has been leaked. Hopefully this implies that we won't see a bunch of trim brakes like Behemouth.

PressInvite_002_(Medium).jpg

Inside it refers to the 6th as being the most exciting annoucement ever. Now, I wasn't alive in 1979 (or 1978 for that matter) but I'm pretty sure The Beast was a pretty exciting announcement. If they can really top that, then they must have something really special in store for you in 2009.

PressInvite_003_(Medium).jpg

Here's a closeup of the bottle of 'tonic' that will cure your need for speed on the 6th. The guy on the bottle is Doc Helbig, who is the same guy from the Rakes/Helbig Funeral Parlor during Halloween Haunt. He must sell this stuff in the offseason. :rolleyes:

PressInvite_001_(Medium).jpg

Do you think that will help my Parkinson's?? :rolleyes: